6

Previously

I let him go not really wanting to but having to so he could go.

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

She let me go as I continued holding on to her feeling the mood changed within her I pull her closer and she acted like dead weight.

"sum sum gimme a hug imma come see you after work"

"no your not you gon be busy I heard you on the phone "

"why you listening to other shi when you should be listening to me huh "

"because"

"uhn uhn no because listen to me igh?"

She nod still not looking at me I bite my lip cause I know how to fix that, I pick her up as she yelp holding onto me tightly as I go to a wall holding her on it as I'm against her.

I lift her dress a lil putting my leg between it as I hold it there for her I rub my nose in her neck and kiss it as I hold her ass in one hand.

"mh Ant what are you doing"

" tryna see what you doing ion want attitude when I leave I wanna leave on a good note cause I know imma be back"

"ok ion got a attitude I just wanted you to stay atleast a little longer you won't even gon say anything before you left you were just gonna leave our time together don't mean nun to you"

"sum sum why you working yourself up and youn know whatchu talking about you just tryna make shit make sense I wasn't finna leave without saying sumn to you first I was just getting dressed first so I wouldn't have to rush and talk to you like now our time mean sumn to me and that's why imma come back after everything is done igh?"

She look at me searching my face and grab it rubbing my cheek as I look at her she nods.

"ok I'll listen and not rush to say something about your methods I'll.. trust you"

"that's all I need ian fucked up yet so didn't gimme no broken trust "

"ok well I'll see you later on tonight ?"

"tonight around 8"

She sigh making me chuckle

"you impatient as fuck sum sum and I did not know that but that's not even that far from right now imma text you when I can and stuff igh?"

"yes I understand"

I shake my head letting her down as she pull me closer to her by my shorts Pecking my lips twice before pulling back not giving me a third one leaving me hanging.

"if you want it you'll do what you need to and do what you said to me right?"

"rih "

"well have a good day pa!"

I nod as she step around me happily as I lean against the wall for a minute  cause why she play like that like that's an guarantee or sumn her sexy ass...I'm coming back though for real.

I hear the front door open and stand up seeing she was ready for me to go and come back she a trooper keeping a nigga standing on his word and all.

I hit the screen door walking out and she squeeze my hand as I walk pass making me look back for her to wave as I leave making me mark off ever leaving her again seeing how she acting like I'm never coming back.

"I'm coming back sum sum"

" Oh I know"

She say I shake my head biting my lip as I made it to her fence and she watches me cross the street and get to my door before shutting hers again.