30

Previously

I got da cheat code.

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

Just relax imma be right here the whole time.Im not gon look away even for a second I gotchu and I promise

I nod as I laid back on her hand to float in the water letting it hold my weight as she talked.

Your body is 60 to 80 percent water the connection you have with it is something dear so you should know how to treat it or use it to your advantage but it is an mutual relationship between you two because you use each other.

I whisper 'yea' as I hear voice vibrate through to my ears in the water not too loud but I knew what she was saying without struggling.

My body was inbetween the water now as she held the back of my head to not let me choke on water if if got spooked or decided to get up ever so quickly.

She walked slowly alongside me as I floated calmly in cool water in the night air as my breathing was calm and her voice patient.

My eyes were closed still a little scared of falling but I had to trust she had me or it wouldn't work more than it was now dshe said the more I trusted myself or her I'd feel comfortable enough to open em.

And my body would become lighter in the water without trying so hard and being stiff.

Baby you okay? you know if this is too much we can stop.

I let my hand rub against her side a bit scared to even do that but I needed to calm her spirit I was just in my head thinking.

I'm good.

I said to her still feeling us move and hearing the slow steps of her feet against the bottom of the floor of the pool following me.

I loved her nature..it was motherly not actually mothering me but like it was so caring of others she came last to herself but always first to me.

She doesn't know how beautiful she is inside and out in others people eyes yes she sees the scary beautiful from those who would scavenge her but she is slow to see the side where it's elegant and slow taking with me.

I'd make love to her in this moment..I know I said love but do I-did I actually  mean to say it in that way am I forcing my feelings for her or are they really this easy to come because she makes it easy..

I wouldn't be ashamed if I did if I do.

Baby..

I hear her whisper far from me from the last time making me wrinkle my eyes still closed.

yea?

Your floating and guess what..?

yea?

you don't need me anymore just stay calm though don't scare yourself it's ok not to need me anymore it means you got it by yourself

My heart speed up in my chest a little and i stutter out

wait c-mer

ok

I hear her legs glide through the water making me smile at the noise a bit knowing exactly what she's doing, she's swimming .

I'm right here baby what is it?

mmm.

She giggle over me before going quiet making me wonder what happened I was going to speak for a minute before hearing her whisper ever so lightly in my face over me.

Open your eyes..your going to miss it it's beautiful this way

I shudder a bit before pushing myself to do so feeling her fade back a moment in body heat, I could feel her.