21

Previously

- it was-

Summer Miller
22

I look at him listening seeing he was lost in thought

You can say whatever I won't take it to heart aslong as your not disrespectful was it not the bestest or?

Yes it was amazing  ma but I'm talking about how I didn't and still don't want this to just be what our relationship shit to become all about ion want this to be sumn we run to when we arguing and shit you know.

I smile small understanding him clearly and kiss his cheek

I get what your saying and I agree we talk it through and than maybe do make up things

yea

I get it

He hummed as I started feeding him some of the grapes as he ate em I thought about the trip and how maybe I may be putting a rush on us with it being Saturday and all.

I mean we finishing up our 2nd week of dating but a trip to my sister's wedding? where I'll have to introduce him to my father? and maybe sister? plus other relatives because ion wanna be rude my Goodness I put this on myselfff.

I ate a grape grabbing another for him as he opened his mouth and I sat the grape in making sure to tilt his head a little so he wouldn't choke because whether he knows or not this is the easiest way to choke.

Laying down and eating .

We soon went to sleep at 1 am after watching some late night cartoons they were aight but not allat like the Cleveland show.

I woke up the next morning seeing him walk around eating cereal in a new set of basketball shorts and with a phone to his ear.

I laid watching for a minute before sitting up against his head board to get my things together I looked beside me seeing my robe was gone so I smacked my lips.

It be the little things that piss me off I swear I need to stop that though it's too early to be mad and etc.

I just got up going to his bathroom and washed my face with some water than wiped it dry before rinsing my mouth out with water to get myself in the game a little.

I still needed to deep clean my home and pack my babies bags and find out where we staying while out there in whatever city or state we was in.

I was behind in other words too busy out here sucking dick I thought making myself laugh a little I grabbed his robe and put it on tying it on me before exiting his bathroom.

I had to go home immediately to start my day but ian wanted to leave without a say so I went and grabbed my phone which was on 23 percent needed to be charged so I didn't have no hick ups.

I seen I had a missed call from 2 unknown numbers and decided to get to that going to the livingroom since I could hear him speaking to Raine which was so cute to me.

I sat in his living room chair having a lil flash back as I smirked before wiping it getting myself together as I called one back letting it wrong to whoever was behind it.

It rung twice before someone picked up

Hello?

hey its Alex

oh hey how is your day baby have you been having anymore attacks ?

No ma'am no more attacks but my day is going a little side ways and I was hoping for some advice like you give me during our meet to greet time with the pillow.