43

Previously

-I already know where I want to be.

Summer Miller
22

Baby your not speaking back to me am I talking too fast again?

That get a hearty laugh out of him as he pull his head up from my thighs shaking his head no grinning.

I purse my lips not getting his sense of humor right now when I was being serious.

No, you good baby I can hear you just fine I'm just thinking and ion know the shit you saying making me come up with the right things to say without confusing you. I promise I'm listening, you sound good. real good.

oh. Oh! You-

I slap his shoulder playfully as he grabbed my chin pulling it to him as he sat up from my lap coming to me to kiss.

I watch him lick his lips before as I internally moan because ughhh them lips  ion want him to leave me but good God I know he gon handle his business when it comes to it.

come hea

I'm right hea you come hea

mh? you betta come collect

collect wah? what you got foe me

alot kinda under straps right now but you can unwrap it

I smirk at him as it turn into a slow laugh steady getting hyper as I spike out to him getting up as he laid on his back smiling.

You js sooo Nastyy!!!

You too mm

because uh you

if dats what you wanna tell people

you better tell em dat too but come on I wanna unwrap my present !

mhm

I giggle hopping on him as I grab his zipper already having it almost down as he watch me.

I so loved our sex life it was comfortable yet daring and spontaneous.

And he did everything big literally big dickand everything but with that comes more pounding, rubbing, and ughh sucking.

I loved it he did me some good every time and after he's just as sweet.

                                    :

I sat with closed eyes and steady breathing in his chest as he rubbed my now messed up hair down talking to me about what happened.

It made me sad because seeing how much he cared for his daughter but his past life decisions with people and etc make it hard for him to do better now was terrible.

He loved his daughter with everything in him and it's as clear as day that he's willing to do anything to fix this I just hope he goes about it the right way even if it seems like there is a short cut.

Sum this shit just get me heated sometimes but I chill because one fucked decision can cause a domino effect as you see. With me anyway. Sometimes I wanna question you in what you see in me anyway because you too good.

what do you see in me? that I can't see in you . Your amazing daddy. You make my whole day brighter and it could be raining, When I talked to you for the first time I thought I looked a hot mess because I felt it. I kept wanting to fidget with my hair and let my eyes roam because you was tryna hold eye contact and ugh your voice and directness with a hint of softness made my coochie shed tears like reall tears you are a walking sex dream but getting to know you how I know you know how gentle you treat me and than turn around and do sumn so unexpected its so breath taking its like oxygen from the first takers on earth or sumn...I really like you for this stuff