23

Previously

Lemme get a kiss Sum sum..

Summer Miller
22

I stare for a minute at him thinking does he really deserve one or should I go easy on him this once..no he needs to learn and know there's consequences to shit.

And I'm still not over the part he thinks I'd come to his favorite place to eat and cheat on him at like what ??

No you can't have a kiss until this is resolved I feel a type of way of you accusing me of sleeping and creeping with an 18 year old patient of mine.

He bite his lip and nod I play with my finger and look at him as he leaned on his car staring down at me

what about a hug than I need sumn Mami

I nod

ok a hug is fine..it's just a hug.

I said to myself more than to him I stepped up to him as he got off his car hugging me tightly round my waist I sniffed him in internally moaning as I slowly shut my eyes before I felt him lay a wet kiss on my neck.

Anthony!?

I said pulling away from him quickly as he shrugged seeing nothing wrong I just smacked his shoulder playfully as I looked back to the Bodega remembering I left Alex alone.

I'll call you when I make it home?

ok I'll talk to you later and...remember 

I whisper walking to him grabbing his hand

I like you..just you

He looks at me before nodding to me I kiss his cheek as he rubbed my hip refraining himself from grabbing my ass as we were infront of the baby.

I now understood him more it may have took a little trial and error but atleast I understand him more, he needs reassuring.

And there's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with that as his woman and him my man this should be easy for me to do because I care.

I care if he's sad, happy, mad and or confused ion want him to ever have to feel like he has to cause an argument or walk around until I say them 3 big words to know I really care if anything it's too late.

I want him to know everyday not when it's too far to possibly come back but even in the midst of an argument I want him to know I care.

Because at the end of the day we aren't arguing to argue we arguing to hopefully get our point across and be understood so we won't have this lil problem again.

Ion care if he has jealousy streaks if anything it just means I need to show him why he shouldn't when it comes to me wanting him.

Because I want him day, night, morning, evening, shit even in my sleep he means more than he knows and imma show him as just as we talk about this tonight.

I get on with my day after making sure Alex made it home safely we were only at this store because it was 3 to 5 blocks from where he stay and I could watch him make it to where he stay.

I was supposed to go shopping for my babies bags today so I could pack smartly since it would be 11 days before the wedding and every day was a festivity so yea my overthinking did it for me when I packed I was more than ready.

I was gonna pack their beds after I washed and dried them, their favorite toys 3 each, food/snacks, medicine just incase they have a hard time sleeping, plus jazz favorite blanket along with Phor favorite bone that taste like bacon.