12

Previously

"youn een got shi"

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

I nodded to her as I walked her to the front door again knowing my lil mama was still sleeping in my room crazy how she decided to pop up as soon as I get comfortable at mines.

We walked to her BMW outside and I grab Raine from the back seeing she was already sleep so I'd just lay her in bed .

"imma probably come back in the morning or you wanna take her to school?"

"I can so she can just get off at home on the bus "

"ok hm this her lunchbox she likes grapes so make sure whatever you get her is in the big container she only uses this when going to school"

I nod seeing her going thru the book bag infront of me showing me what's in it I watch her pull out an little black bag and look at her jacking my lip.

As she tried to quickly stuff it in her coat

The fuck is that janae?

nothing it's just a lil sumn I had forgot I had put in there earlier

Don't be putting shit in my baby bookbag knowing it don't go in there what is it pills?

No ion do pills so stop tryna play me

Than what the fuck is it I know it's illegal don't try to put me in jeopardy cause youn like me I can get a good ass lawyer now they'll take yo ass away for awhile

It ain nun so shut up if I wanted you put away I could've been had it fucking happened last time

mhm gon head and get the fuck out my yard man for I call yo momma

Boi ok the fuck what she gon do I'm grown as hell

She said cackling a little as she mad her way in the car on the driver side shutting the door hard finna pill the paint and shit.

I bit my tongue deciding to let her do her as I walked back to my porch going inside seeing my room door cracked.

I quickly took my baby to lay in her room as I knew that Sum sum probably was woke now I shut that door finna go in mines after shutting and locking my front door.

I hear my door open more as Sum sum came to it with her purse and hair all over her head still looking a bit sleepy.

She looked at me as I looked at her taking her in again before deciding to speak up

Where you going?

I still have to go check on my father and I see you have company.

Had company but it's fine now I'm sorry if that woke you though ian even know she was coming or anything so it's my fault

No it's ok really I know you have a daughter and a baby mom I am fully aware of what I am getting myself involved in.

Than why are you leaving?

Ant I just have to go check on my father I told you that way earlier I should've left before I fell asleep but I didn't and well..It's just something I do every 2 weeks or week.

Lemme walk you to your car than

The baby-

she's sleep and safe just come on so I can know you safe too.

She nods to me as her hair covered her eyes before she moved it out the way it was stretched out and curly from her nap so I could understand, I loved her natural hair.