55

Previously

I love you too Anthony.

Summer Miller
22

I want to resign as of today.

Your reasoning Ms Miller?

It has become too much I feel like I've forgotten who I am..outside of this and I'm getting no younger. I want to start a family soon and I've been doing this for at least 3 years now so I think it's time before I lord forgive me for saying this but before I run out of time.

It's ok Ms Miller I promise we just have to be sure this is what you want and there are no ties to you after. I hope to one day see your family that you've created but you have a blessed day.

Yes ma'am thank you and thank you guys too I was struggling. Did you sit them in the front seat with the cover up ?

They nodded as I walked off to my car after a round of thank yous..this wasn't so bad to actually think you know .

Now I can finally start living and enjoying my time.

;

Jazz no! Don't hit that I thought you loved watching fishes you watch em on TV?

I said confused as I chose to move the little fish bowl to the kitchen with me as I searched for the X-large condoms I just bought.

Hopefully their in my room somewhere I don't want him to forget to put one on around this time because it's no coming back I swear.

I've saw it happen to the best of us women and I'm scared so I'm taking all precautions but how dare mother nature do this to us .

I hear my doorbell go off and grab the fish bowl seeing as jazz is following me thinking ion see her I pull my hair to the side as I slide to the door with my bedroom shoes on.

I look through the peephole and see my babies and open it smiling big.

Hey Rainey baby ! You had fun today?

She giggled coming in as Phor followed and my biggest baby came in next as the lil ones was playing in the living room around now.

How it go ?

I think it went well it's a process but I just don't want to discouraged or anything I do from here on out.

Understandable ion want you to think that I said what I said because I'm against it and wanted to stop going anyways it's just ion wanna keep hiding like we ain't grown or sumn that's crazy.

I admit it is but you have to understand that I was there to help you with your thoughts and ways us getting together like this while doing that was messing up your hormones and those days after we started kissing and stuff and you'd go to therapy really messed us up on that front..

I know but it felt better than talking to s stranger about all this shit.

Ant don't cuss the baby is around us. Come in and away from the door I was just tryna figure out where I want to put the fish because jazz doesn't necessarily like em and I don't know why.

Mh.

Mh is right she keep tryna kill them do you maybe want them...to make your house more family material bubby?