57

Previously

She will be taken care of.

Summer Miller
22

I grabbed the new bag a guard gave me from the outside and went in it putting everything on feeling like a different person but the same on the inside as I looked at a picture that was in it showing him..

And smiled widely almost crying on sight but sucking it back in so I wouldn't get him or me in trouble.

I had to go check out and I guarantee that bitch is here she'd never get too close on visiting days but now I can grab and beat her  myself, I'm free finally though.

;

I grabbed the door handle and heard knocking from the back as I pulled open ready for anything behind it as I had a scratch up under my eye.

Sum sum!!

Oh my God my pretty girl! Heyy baby!

Boo boo..? You got a boo boo

No no ion have to use the bathroom I'm fine.

No! Sum sum!

I'm fine baby see !

No. Your bleeding under your eye.

My breath caught as I looked to my left moving Raine to the right side of my lap as I saw him in his glory.

He licked his thumb dabbing it softly as I felt a hint of pain jumping making him swallow and clinch his teeth before grabbing my face and kissing it more than my cheek.

Welcome home baby.

Thank you..

He smiled hearing that before tapping the passenger side as we started to leave making me immediately yell out.

Wait!

Anthony looked at me raising an eyebrow.

Who are we waiting for baby there's no one else here we know?

Lucia...

You were serious in your letters about her?

Yes please..

Summer just her?

Yes.

We'll post bail in the next city over too much attention means we'll get caught again together I'll send someone to pick her up I promise ok?

Ok.

She'll be here by tomorrow.

I nod as he gave them the go again looking at me as I held Raine to my chest she was falling asleep but I wanted to know all about how she's been and school.

She recently started preschool so I know she was proving how smart she was to everyone now.

And that was enough to make me cry the happiest of tears .