41

Previously

let my dreams snatch me in-

Summer Miller
22

No I'm ok! I'm fine I just-oopsie! I just need to get back to him right now he needs me and everything winding down.

Summi just get there safe ok?

I'm gonna be fine your acting just like him stinka butt

I'm serious.

I'm walking with um The girl with black hair I'm gonna be fine we are gonna be fine pwomise!!

Ok Summer just let me know when you made it safe.

mhm

love you.

IIii loveee you too like this.!

two!

I show her 2 fingers before twisting em together .

And she nod as she lay in her bed for tonight with 2 other girls who were already sleeping.

But this what I can't do lay in the bed with some other people it makes me uncomfortable especially if I can't cuddle with you or something.

I go find Liza smoking a blunt at the front and let her know I'm ready, she nodded and stood as I opened the door heading on out as I held it for her.

We walked down the hall quietly at first before I looked over to her smiling, this was Salani's bestest friend in college.

She said she reminded her of me and I mean I see the resemblance quite well.

Your oogling me Sum sum.

Where did you-?

Your boyfriend calls you that I know he's friends with my cousin the weed man he calls you that too, you and your boyfriend are quite popular around here.

oh..we are a little I guess

modest, and smart men love that he loves that.

yea

come on the elevator coming.

She grab my hand pulling me to the side as a couple step off  and we get in I stand on the side wall as she do the other.

We don't mean to be the main thing at the wedding it's just people always have things to say to us or about us. We try to ignore but I have a weird feeling about the wedding coming up.

watchu mean?

something is off about um what's his face the uh groom he seems weird.

very but it ain nun of my business so I'll just stand by and support as I should.

me too I mean this is my sister's day I'm not trying to ruin it..I love this for her..I just hope everything is genuine, she deserves to be happy even after death

hm.

I look to her before the elevator comes to our floor and I move towards it almost forgetting my body is lagging a bit from me drinking.

She helps me as I whisper a thank you in her ear as we both come out together I turn to head to her door first making her chuckle.

maybe I should take you to yo door first Ms ma'am ion think you'll make it to mines than yours without breaking sumn.