3

previously

Swear to God she really be fucking with me on the daily today was supposed to be my best days my young ass should've kept it in my pants.

Summer Miller
22

*This is not her just what she's wearing the vibe for work calm and collected

*This is not her just what she's wearing the vibe for work calm and collected.*

"I'm fine he's just a little late he's probably having an off day. Everybody has them."

"Well you just let us know because if not we-"

"I promise I'm fine just tryna read up you know so I can go about this first meeting the best way."

"Ok just remember what I told you."

"Yes ma'am thank youu"

She nods shutting my door back as I fed my pet fish her food humming quietly to her.

5 minutes later I heard my door open again I held in a sigh tired of this woman already I fluff my hair closing the fish food and walking to put it away.

"Ms.- Ant what are you doing here?"

"Summer. I um gotta come here sorry I'm late"

I nod smiling a little to try to ease the awkwardness knowing I just got to be professional.

"you can take a seat anywhere I was just feeding my fish baby"

He laugh at that and nod as I continued running around a bit before sitting with him and my tablet.

"I don't mind that your late but a tip would be most respected in the future  the ladies here really don't- uhh..."

"like me I know"

"no they just don't uh know what best will fit you when it comes to helping you better your thinking and inner self"

"ye"

I nod and smile as I grabbed my pen starting his time and greeting questions to get a little more information about him.

"So how was your day so far ?"

He lean back in his seat staring at me

"intro questions? really that's what you wanna ask me "

"Yes we should be professional here no matter what happened prior I'm just here to better you in whatever way you want or need as your therapist and friend"

" friend? "

"yes hopefully you'll become comfortable enough to call me your friend like I you we are both helping each other so this is very mutual but we are off topic now back to the question please?"

"ye, how was my day so far."

"yes you can be honest with me I promise I will not send you to jail for saying your angry"