14

previously

Lemme check this cabinet to see what he got going on-

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

You hungry baby? hm eat with daddy

daddyyyyyy!!

I sigh and mumble how could I forget the syrup.

Her momma gon have her with silver caps and falling out teeth I gotta break dat habit though I'm going to get really food tomar real shit.

I stand beside her as I filled up a plastic plate with syrup for her to use she dip her fries and chicken tenders in there eating it like it's the best thing as I shook my head.

She just had an damn eggo pancake shit with syrup and it's crazy she eat just like me.

But I watch her as I look at my bedroom door waiting for Sum sum to come back out but she never do so I just make the best of time with my seed till she fall back asleep which gon be in no time.

I finish watching her eat as we head back to the living room and I hold her as she rub my ear going to sleep easily,  I sit in the dark watching from my tv to the room door.

I wanted to see what she was doing so bad but I gotta play it cool for everything I want to build with her.

Soon Ray fall asleep and I go and knock on my room door waiting for her okay to come in  but it never came so I tapped my foot twice debating on whether to just go in.

So I rub my face and twist the door knob going in I look round as I hear her reading to herself in the bathroom I go beside the door and knock I hear her breathe catch.

Making me raise my eyebrow what she got going on ?

Sum sum you good Mami?

y-yea just don't know how to start the shower you know

Want me to do it ma ma ? let me in I'll do it for you real quick

Ok hold on lemme cover up or sumn

Igh imma wait at da door

k

I hear sumn shut softly sealing closed as I hear clothes start dropping fast and being scooted somewhere must've been on the counter or sumn .

She finna take forever innis shower though already knowing how women is crazy with that shower shit.

I hear the door unlock after a minute and her open it a little stepping back I push it open stepping in as she look down holding her phone in my robe.

You look good bae

Stop itt I just wanted to cover up and not flash you wit sumn you ain ready for

You stay ready so youn gotta get ready mama

Mcht you playing right

Ion play dem nick nack games baby imma man

I hear her sigh laughing softly behind me as I cut on the hot and cold water for her in a shower making it warm for her.

I feel her rub up my back and shake my head smirking this grown man dick gon have her crying at my door baby betta chill out.

I stand up as I feel her grab my hand pulling me back to her as the shower started kicking in and warm the bathroom up.

Come here you scared or sumn?

never dat watchu wanting to do?

She pull me infront of her as she drop her hands from the robe letting it open for me I stare looking at her nipple tempting to show itself.