22

Previously

-without mommy patrolling their every lil moments..

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

This your first one?

ye

mh welcome to the gang but a boy on his fourth one ion een know how-

I zoned out whatever else he was saying after he said he on his fourth child because 4th child is crazy ??

A nigga already tired enough with one  especially with my seed, Raine is active as fuck at this playground eveeytime I take my eyes off her for een one second.

She done magically disappeared to another place on the playground atleast she happy though I was just a little aggravated itching to know who could be on the phone with Sum sum when I was in the room.

Back at the house they talked for a long time and it seemed she and the other person had alot to say to each other.

Yes, I know that Sum sum job involves her being social and etc but she ain been to work in 2 days so that's not the issue right now and I can't figure out if it's a dude or girl she was on the phone wit.

You know the name Alex is so complex and non gender deciding it's literally like the perfect name to not get caught up with If your cheating or anything of the sorts.

I know she probably isn't cheating and this is just my thoughts talking like usual when I'm away from her too long or really any time like any time I'm interested and pursuing someone it gets crazy.

I texted her 3 hours ago asking her what she doing and how her day going she got back to me almost immediately but that didn't fulfill me like her presence would and voice.

I read everything in her voice in my head I could listen to her go on about nothing for hours and I'd still be entertained.

I really wanted to ask her if she wanted to come hang out with me and my lil bug today so she could get that first meeting with her over like she wanted but I remember her being extremely busy today.

So that was an bust so I was out here with my cousin Reek and his 2 babymommas They working on they issues slowly but all in all ion think they know where they going with it.

He be having these girls so messed up bout his young ass like bro you only 19 why yo baby mommas 23 and 22 I guess dat nigga either had pull or they really couldn't tell the difference.

I wish he would've went to college for basketball but he didn't he fell in to the streets just like me after I got put away.

I realize now that I was alot of young niggas role model makes it even worse knowing that I failed big time not the babymomma thing though just jail time, I could never regret being a father.

This shit was my calling I got the smartest kid in the world, I look at my phone as it rang on the car window again  for the 3rd time today.

It wasn't nobody but Janae ass being worrisome matter of fact as I went over to get my baby earlier her ass tried to fight me.

TWICE! before asking me for a ride to 3 stores not offering no gas money and kept insulting everything about me shit really crazy and aggravating of her.

I was tempted to drop her off on the  streets and leave her to the dogs knowing once one saw her it was over .

Ion een think she really got anything out the store besides some medicine, something to drink, and condoms.

I just minded my business not saying shit as my baby was just as happy as she could be in the backseat seeing me and her momma together not fussing too much.