72

Previously

Dead I hope you D-

Anthony Reign
42

If I throw that fucking glass you Gon be mad so please get out my face Anthony you pissing me the fuck off too

I'm finna just go to fucking bed Summer it's only so much I can do.

Really is.

Igh goodnight I guess you can come up whenever you ready imma leave the door open for you.

Igh.

I go up to kiss her head tired as she push it away grabbing my face I smack grabbing her hand kissing it instead as she just looked away from me.

It was alright though I get it it's plenty of times I got into with a close family member and I didn't want to talk about it with anyone.

Maybe this is just her way too of dealing.

I love you Summer hopefully you'll talk to me in the morning bout it.

She leave me to her even breathing as she said nothing back making me just go leaving the blanket.

I won't putting her out the room or nothing it was just in case she needed the night away from me too this shit understandable, but she also didn't eat so ion know what exactly to do because ion wanna force her but if she don't eat in the morning I will.

But I don't understand why Summer and her sister was fighting shit looked like a blood match, summer got them thumpas though.

She better with all that mouth she got though.

I'm just saying I don't understand how this could have happened if anything to my understanding Summer was happy to see Salani when I left for the store she was finally letting me out for a moment to breathe alone.

Cause lately she was on my ass since the incident but she's getting back to her routine just adding me to it little by little.

But when I left Summer had began cooking her and Salani favorite meal and she was deciding on whether she should have brought her something.

So to get back to Summer face being scratched up a bit and her sister mouth and nose leaking was you know Out of the fucking normal.

For them to me.
As I laid in bed though I couldn't buy to think I should've you know stayed down there with her to support she was pretty upset I mean she cussed my ass out when I tried to understand what happened.

But she denied me that access locking down and putting up her safety act meaning she was willing to hurt anybody's feelings to protect her or hers.

But it's igh she slapped the shit out of me before I can handle a little cussing and shit right?

Most definitely I know Summer wouldn't kill me at least.

I get up from bed moving her pillow to the side and slide on my slides going back downstairs to see how she doing as I had already made plans in my head to spemd the night down there with her.

But when I got down there she won't where I left her so I looked around the house looking for her.

Summer baby? Where you at ?
You igh baby?
Listen I know you not feeling me right now but I just wanna see if you igh still..

I rub the back of my neck doing another culircle as I watched a flashlight cut off and Summer walk out of my chill room with my little games and football shit from highschool.