13

Previously

-she be having supervision shit

Summer Miller
22

wedding daddy for real stop playing your playing I just came over here yesterday and you ain say dat!

Well girl you know my memory getting bad she called 2 days ago though something about it being in some city 5 hours away ion know if I'm going yet.

I look at him crossing my legs and pursing my lips he know he lying daddy loves both his little girls me included with Salani.

Daddy what she say for real

Damn girl said sumn bout a plane and I stopped listening she crazy

Lol I shook my head laughing in the chair and nodded

Daddy if she getting married we going this is great you know you want to go any way you was waiting on this.

Yea.

He say nodding his head in his head thinking I smile happy for my little sister we used to be so close I'm so glad to see her growing up.

That nigga better not play with her ever either or imma send him straight to God ian een met him yet.

Wait daddy she didn't invite me!?

Yes she did that's your sister you don't need no fancy damn invitation

But maybe she just genuinely didn't want me to come you never know daddy maybe I don't match her agenda or something.

Summer yes she does maybe you didn't answer your phone or sumn she's said she hasn't been able to get in touch wit you for a year or sumn.

Daddy you don't have to story if I'm not invited that's fine just tell her I said congratulations when you get there I'm probably busy anyways the bills aren't gonna pay themselves and plus I don't have anyone to watch my babies.

Summy your just like your mother in so many ways especially the I don't care attitude when you really do care it's ridiculous its nothing a call or message to her that it won't fix

I'm fine daddy plus me and the guy are getting serious we had the talk.

That's good news what did he say..

9pm

4 hours later I was pulling back in my yard and grabbed my purse walking to my door kinda sad about the wedding thing but aslong as she happy it's coo.

But I atleast thought she was gonna tell me or sumn I guess not I go in my house sitting my keys on my center table and head to my babies room and let them go outside to do their thing.

I leave the door open as I change Jazz pads on her side of the room for her and fix Phor toys back and take up his pad throwing it in the trash bag I had to throw them in the outside trash.

These pads be rank asf with that piss but atleast their doing better with em I used to couldn't get them to use em but a bih put her foot down finally.

I finish cleaning their room and go fix their food sitting it on the porch as I turned on the porch light going to make something to eat daddy had made him a sandwich so I let him be making sure he took his medicine before I left though.

I know I'm supposed to be at My man house yea yea but he knows I'm gonna feed my kids before going and a I need to wash and etc so I might be a tad bit more late I should text him and let him know.

I find my phone in the living room walking back to the kitchen as I decide what I'm gonna make myself to eat for tonight while calling him.

I wait as the phone rang in my ear and I search for some lettuce wanting a chicken salad with fries please don't ask me shit I tried it one time and I've been obsessed since than.