52

Previously

I ain going for it.

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

I finally got her to bed and to sleep finna fall myself as she rubbed my ear and I laid on her comfortably.

I think her and Janae talked a lot more outside than she wants me to know but I don't care too much unless Janae tried to feed her some lies and she believed them.

Ion never want some bad information going in her ears about me lord knows Ian fucking perfect but I'm worth it right?

I deserve true happiness and a relaxed type of love too.

At least I feel, I mean even El Chapo got a wife and he's the worst person in the world.

I kissed her chest making her move a bit slowing down rubbing my ear as she spoke up to me.

You not sleepy?

Ion kno maybe I need to walk around one more time just to check in on her

Ok I'll go with

Not gon tell me I'm fucking crazy ?

No why would I, your being an parent and I love that about you

Thank you

Of course Anthony

I stretch as we was now at Raine room door and I twist the knob all the way to open smoothly and not make a noise as I step in first.

I look around the room and to her room window pointing at it seeing it was opened for people to see in and shake my head.

I'm sorry that was me when we came in here to clean it I forgot to shut everything back and yea

It's coo I got it now

She nods as she moves around the room quietly I fixed the blinds before turning around seeing her fixing the covers back over Raine as she slept.

Soon after that we made our way out the room and to the kitchen to get sumn to drink or so she was fighting her sleep now making me feel bad because now she tryna make me feel better about not being sleepy right now.

She fixed us some tea she made earlier in the day before going to lean against the counter drinking it while looking at me, She looked at me all the time but this time it felt like she was trying to put pieces together.

I finished my drank and wiped my mouth going up to her as she let me before I couldn't step any closer without stepping on her but I just wanted to be close to her closer than close at that .

But we couldn't my daughter was here and I'm sure we got to draw boundaries somewhere I mean ion wanna wake her up and she walk in on sumn.

Ion want to expose her to sumn that isn't safe or appropriate for her age like what was done to me.

So for now I gotta settle for just being this close and smelling her skin, it was enough though..

Babe.

Mhm

Anthony I want to tell you something come on get out my neck

You smell good like home.

She smacks her lips and sigh making me automatically pull back to see her face because I thought we was good right now or today.

Everything was amazing even the way she handled herself down to the t.

I smell like a home not like home.

My home wait what's going on?

Nothing too serious I think well I hope because it all depends on you right now I just have questions..