39

previously

the sky..

Summer Miller
22

No we aren't fucking or just got finished I'm just laying around while he takes a smoke break or whatever

Good God girl you gave it to him like that? got him scared and stressed he can't keep up

He got me but no it's sumn else we was doing but how is it going in your room right now since you know

OK dat nigga ight we just got done making cookies in the kitchen downstairs i had to make him because he talm bout he gotta get some things together but he literally just wanted to sleep in

me too my bones starting to act up on me

She laugh as I pat my head scarf wrapped around my edges and top part of my hair.

I look around the pool not seeing him down there no more and my energy pushes over into a slightly sad one.

what do you wanna do tonight? me and some of the girls were thinking of doing a lil snack party tonight with a few bottles nun too much just cute simple stuff.

that sounds nice I'll be there just make sure it's no bad energy it's already bad enough one of dem ugly hoes keep testing me .

Who?

ion know da one who been sleeping with everybody she can sink her claws in

oh I-i'll make sure everything peaceful but it's just supposed to be about half of us not too many

I hear my door open and close as I backed from looking at the pool and spoke to him.

hey baby and ok I'll text when I need to know the room what time?

10pm and I'll text you the room see you later Summi

see you later too Salani

We hung up as I came back in full from the balcony and shut the door going to hug him.

hi..I saw you downstairs are you okay?

ye wea you going?

Just a lil get together with the bridesmaids and Salani

at 10 at night?

well yea we are grown and this is wifey things

you won't gon tell me before going?

ofcourse I was- wait that had a little spit innit what are you trying to say right now you've been being sideways with me all day it's getting weird..

I'm not though Summer I'm being real, and standing by you but it's too much going on at once while we are just all over the place we just now getting together and now that we here it's like ion even know you drinking every night, always wearing these lil clothes and just wanting to hunch any moment of the day. Its seeming like you want a bum or sumn.

what? this doesn't even make sense I do not drink every night either and the little clothes? the fuck are you talking about all my clothes fit very well and I haven't even wore anything too out of pocket yet it's just my body is more  eye-catching . You starting to seem insecure Ant maybe these guys are getting in your head wit that little picky shit.

Ion cuss at you so don't so it with me I'm not your daddy and I won't be telling you that again your grown so act like it.

You right you ain my dad nun like him either you just some dude unfortunately.