10

previously

"ion wanna share you with anyone else besides your daughter I wouldn't know how to handle you giving another woman what you giving me more so or less if I find out you are you chose."

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

She stuff her face in my chest after saying that she said it with everything but I hope she ain feeling crazy because that's exactly how I feel about this shit too.

She won't ever have to worry bout me looking at another woman like I look at her I'm all in and aslong as I'm fighting for this to work she is too.

I rub up under her shirt on her back feeling her relax it

I feel the same way don't feel crazy igh because that's how it should be

She nod as I feel her lay a kiss on my neck, she must really want me dead right now or to suffer atleast.

At first she was sliding on it, than grinding and moaning as her breath hiked, now she got my shit standing up she gotta calm down it's starting to smell like rough ass sex in here.

I'm broken out my thoughts as she starts speaking again

I got 2 more questions than it can be your turn ok?

ye

Ok so what is your middle name?

DeSean it was gon be my first

It's nice especially the Sean part I can come up with atleast 6 names with Sean right now

Cause you smart Mami

She shrugs smiling a little

you are too.

I kiss her cheek before her lips making her hold me there before letting go so we could breathe.

I loved kissing her it was like eating candy she tasted like caramel apple or something it was interesting and her mouth was clean I guess her teeth always were white too.

I actually gained 2 more questions after asking you that your so interesting but I'm gonna keep it short since you have to have a turn

She said breaking me from my thoughts of her again making me smile she knew every way to make a nigga feel young again or maybe because I lacked this type of intimacy before.

But yet I answered her last question for right now as truthfully as I could

How old are you I know I should've asked that first but I feel like I already knew 

How old do you think I am first than I wanna see

I said chuckling seeing her sit up on me taking the covers off of us as I watched her belly show along with her navel she had an innie.

Her boobs cuffed the shirt up under em a lil as she spoke to me but her physique had me in a choke I knew this was everything, she was perfect.

Ant you aren't listening to me!!

She said giggling as I was looking at her hungrily truth be told I'd suck her off the bone right now.

But I tuned in not wanting to hurt her feelings by not listening to her guesses   I knew I looked like a young nigga still so I knew her guesses alot of people would tell me I never looked my age.

I think your like maybe 36 because your physique is amazing I literally love it even your lil pack but your mind and thinking gives I've been here before and I've never seen a man  with his own my age yet so I had to push the age limit a lil more but I think your in your 30's am I right?