32

Previously

- I'm gonna beat her not physically but mentally.

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

I clipped her necklace on as she held her hair up in the mirror already dressed as I still had to put on a shirt and my shoes.

Ian never took this long to get dressed before but I guess I'm supposed to because I mean we did some really good things between time.

She let me rub oil all on her ass and legs it was cool or whatever I mean it ain nun too new you know not tryna brag or nun.

She fixed her hair in the mirror as I slipped on my shirt behind her as she admired herself for a minute before fixing her lipgloss on her lips and leaving the bathroom to me.

We 5 more minutes to make it to the table but she said being fashionably late is a thing and I just nodded not really getting that too much but it must have been a girl thing.

We soon made our way out the room me behind her after holding the room door for her to go out ahead of me.

I know most niggas would probably tell her to take off whatever she wearing that showed most her skin but I won't

If she's comfortable I'm comfortable at the end of the day I know how she is inside and out, she can't help what she look like on the outside.

Just know I'm here and ain nobody touching besides me.

We get to the breakfast and she let lead her to the table holding her hand and pulling her chair out for her as I sat right next to her we was across the table from her sister and her sister dog.

The you know husband to be nigga.

I kissed Sum sum cheek as she placed her hand on my knee holding it there as we sat and waited for everybody to get in their seats for breakfast than rehearsals.

Sum sum rubbed my leg leaning to me as a few more girls came to the table sitting with us and her sister and nem.

Baby you see da orange-ish girl in the yellow sun dress?

mhm

That's her don't look too long she gon know we talm bout her but she the one who said allat shit last night talm bout I'm always kissing up on you so you won't beat me and shit like that like that don't even cordinate.

you worried bout petty shi ma we know what's going on between us and it ain nobody else business what is and ain't let it go and be what it is

I just don't want her to spread lies about you and the wrong people get a hold to it and this goes sour I care about you..alot.

I know and I care bout you alot too that's why ion want you to stress focus on the good things baby igh?

alright aslong as you tell me if she does some funny shit or say sumn bout you tryna be on some fake confronting shit