MORE FUNNY SHIT-

(Most of these have Deana in them lol-)

Fright: *wrapping up Deana's arm injuries from her last mission* You should be more careful next time... Even if you're somewhat immortal...

Deana: Alright, I'll "cut" it out—

Fright: ... *Worry-*

Deana: ...

Deana: In my mental state, this is hilarious—

---

(First time meeting WOOOO-)

Dust: Hey, do you think that we could ever be friends?

Deana: No. You talk to walls and you're covered in literally what you're nicknamed after, like, all the time. Your shirt is kinda cute, though.

Dust:

Dust: sOMETHING LGBT JUST HAPPENED TO ME??????-

---

Ink: Error! Unhand the poor woman and bring her back to her original AU!

Error: Wh- What woman??

Ink: Don't play dumb with me! That's not your thing!—

Error: Yeah. I know. What woman.

Ink: The one with the pretty dark hair with green-ish teal dyed front??

Error: You mean my fucking sister.

Ink:

Not gonna lie, she definitely got the better genes—

---

Black: I know this hurts, little darlin'.. but you'll love again someday. *Slowly rubbing the back of Leah's head*

Leah: *sniffles a bit, smiles*

Black: Because time will heal a broken heart like yours... But not that Bitch's spine. Let's go baby—

---

Dust: Screw everyone bein' taller than me.. At least we're the same height, huh?-

Deana, who actually just slouches all the time: Yeah, guess so.

---

You've been tricked. I have put a small fic in this mUAHAHAHHAHAHAH—

"But, for real though. Purple definitely suits ya if ya want to be more 'lively'" Karma chuckled as she put out her cigarette with the ash tray next to them, Deana playfully rolling her eyes at the comment. "Yeah, yeah, keep it up with your dark humor, maybe it'll be as dark as your sockets next." Karma laughed and slightly nudged her. It's rare to see them like this, not yelling or making rude comments to each other with glares...

"... Y'know I've lived with ya way longer than they have. What's up with you, you don't seem that.. how do I say this... It.. looks like we're switching places." Karma raised a brow as she took out another cig, motioning for Deana to light it. "And what do ya mean by that? Oh Asgore, don't tell me I'm gonna be the next dead tone—"

"Your comebacks are usually better and you know that. Even in dangerous situations... Talk." Deana lit her cig, staring at where her eyes are supposed to be. Karma inhaled and exhaled, a puff of smoke appearing as she leans over the balcony a bit more, her head facing towards the dark sky. "... Normally, I'm all up for changes, especially when it comes to you guys." She tapped her cig on the ash tray, still staring up.

"It just... Feels awful now... Now that she won't be here to see it."

Her head looked down, slightly gripping the cigarette a bit stronger with her fingers, her smile never once leaving.

"Karma..."

"I mean, look at ya! You're free from those two sons a bitches, Tammy's sorta human now and knows why she didn't pass on, and for FUCK'S sake, Fright remembers everythin' that happened in her past." She dragged the cigarette on the ash tray and dropped it. Burying her face in her hands, if only she could actually cry. She fucked herself over so bad that her tear glands weren't functioning. She took deep and shaky breaths, this is the closest thing she had.

"And it was, her doing. She made all that happen with the gifts she left behind... That I know she was hoping she could live to see the day we opened 'em on Christmas day..." She turned back to Deana, who only looked sympathetically right back at her. Fuck, she really wasn't used to that...

"I mean.. how fucked up is that... She always hated Christmas..."