"DO you regret it?"

A remake of how Black found and met Karma! All in Black's POV!

Warnings:

- Dead body

- Cursing (like a ton-)

- Mentions of murder

- Body modification/ Body horror??-

---

-- BLACK'S POV --

The screams of the civilians echoed everywhere in the city. Parents covered their children's view as they cried. Police frantically calming angry citizens down. Finally... The still body of the grinning psycho on the screens everywhere. Her eyes gouged and stabbed out of their sockets. Safe to say she was dead.

How stupid.

I sighed as I threw away my empty cup in the trash. I walked into the shadows of a nearby alley, soon appearing in the police station itself. Shadow travel, quite fun. Police men looked at me confused, advising me to leave immediately. Saying they understand the "outrage of showing THAT on live". I simply rolled my eyes and pushed them out of my way. I don't have time for them. I have time for HER.

Now they were getting frantic as well.

"Ma'am, If you don't leave right now, we'll have to use force."

Once again, I pushed them out of the way, with a little more force for the persistent ones. Now which one has her in it... I should get to her quickly before they decide to pull out the guns, I'd rather not deal with picking off bullets out of me. I closed my eyes, focusing on the shadows. Panicked, scared, angry... Oh, there we go. Roaring in excitement, aggressively almost. I opened my eyes..

And there she was. No police in the room, guessing they went off to call someone to help with the body. I walked over to the table, lifting her head with her hair. Hm, she's only been dead for about... 20 minutes or so. Maybe I can..

I turned to the camera, the red light glowing brightly, a sign that it was still on. I glared at it, a single snap of my fingers and hands crushed it. I turn back to the body, breaking off the chains on her wrists. I bent down and used the shadows to break the chains on her ankles. I picked her up over my shoulder, making a small circle in the air. The door to the villa appears. I hurriedly went in and made the door disappear, I could hear the shouts of police officers nearby.

---

I sighed and looked around, the fireplace. I shrugged and started walking to where the extra rooms ar—

"BOSS! WHAT THE FUCK?!—"

"I told you not to call me that, Deana. You're free to just call me by my name."

I sighed, Deana looking at me with a bewildered expression on her face as the news plays on the TV. I forgot she was awake.

"That's beside the point! You brought a dead body here, and got caught on camera!"

She pointed to the screen, the news showing a clip of me glaring and snapping my fingers before the camera feed glitched out.

"Hm, I look good from behind—"

"bLACK—"

I laughed as she held her face in her hand, shaking her head.

"Still. What do you even plan to do with her? She's dead."