"ANYTHING for family, right?"

A remake of the oneshot on how Black met Fright! (and adopted her—) [I mean what—]

All in Black's POV of course-

Warnings:

- Blood

- Dead bodies

- Shock collars

- Cruel mental facility

---

BLACK'S POV:

"HAND OVER THE REMOTE, YA HOT TOPIC BIMBO!—"

"I'm not even holding it that far up, shortstack! Maybe try grabbin' a stool, that'll help!—"

"OH THAT'S IT—"

...

I sighed, setting aside the dishes from tonight's dinner. These two just don't seem to get along. Deana isn't a big fan of Karma's teasing, and Karma isn't a big fan of her "boring" monotone attitude. I can hear them arguing on the floor, knocking over a few things. I walked to the living room with a slight glare.

"GIRLS."

They immediately froze, turning their heads in my direction while I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently.

"If you two can't stop bickering over the smallest things, I swear I'll lock you both up in a room with each other!"

... Hm. They didn't look that disturbed.

"With Peppa pig playing in the background."

"OH FUCK THAT—"

"WE'LL STOP JUST PLEASE DON'T, BOSS—"

"Black. My name. Not 'Boss'."

"Yeah, D. Stop callin' her that—"

"LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER— YOU LITERALLY CALL HER 'MOMMY'! MOTHER ISSUES INFECTED BITC—"

"ENOUGH."

They froze once again. I sighed, covering my face. I need a breather.

"I seem to not have the energy right now to deal with your bickering. So I'll be leaving for a few hours for a breather."

They nod, Deana pulling her hood down to her face even more while Karma crossed her arms while looking away from Deana, expression unreadable.

"You two are free to do what you want while I'm gone. Just don't hurt each other, bringing attention to this location and messing up the villa. Understood?"

"Yes, Black."

They said in unison. I nod, patting both of their heads while heading to my room to get ready.

---

I fixed my maroon red jacket, adjusting the light brown fur on it. The place I chose was a cold mountain, almost secluded. I summoned a portal door and went through, the snow crunching underneath my snow boots. The trees loomed over me, snowflakes softly falling down. I sighed and started walking, the sun setting in the distance.

After an hour or two, I stopped in my tracks, something catching my eye. The bright flashes of orange, yellow and white. I walked over to the source, peaking by a tree. White buildings standing tall, a few bridges connecting them each. The doors are covered with steel, a red siren going off inside the buildings, the red light seeping through the gaps of steel. Well.. this is interesting... So much for a 'breather'.