Introduction

Unknown's POV

I am Sunny Devlin and this is my story. I was siting on the beach admiring the waves. I always loved to be by the ocean. The waves have always comforted me. I felt at peace when I stayed here. It was my mother's favorite spot and mine too.

"Honey what are you doing" asked my mom as she sat down beside me. "Just looking at this star fish I found earlier" I said as I lifted it up for her to see. "That's beautiful" my mom said. "Summer, Sunny" said my dad as he walked up to us. Me and my mom turned to look at him. He greeted us with a smile.

There my younger sister Carlin was at his side. "Come on Queenie" I called my golden retriever over to us. She sat at my side well I started to pet her. "Yes James" said my mother. "Isaiah got hungry are you guys ready to go" asked my dad. "I am" said Carlin. "We can leave" said my mom.

"Okay" I said even though I didn't want to leave. My mom got up to go pack up the stuff we brought. I stayed with Queenie. "Are you ready to leave girl" I said to her. She had her tongue out happily. She was breathing heavily. "Race you" I said as I stood up. I took off sprinting as Queenie ran behind me.

The feet on my sand and the wind in my hair guided me. I was laughing happily hoping that every day would always be like this from now on. I saw my mom grab the blanket well my dad grabbed the umbrella. Carlin grabbed her toys as my brother grabbed his. They we're all packed and ready to go.

The sun on my back and the smell of ocean water. The relaxation leaving me. This was the most important thing in my life. After all Sunny Devlin is my name. I ran to the car while everyone was getting in. "Come on girl" I said to Queenie as she ran beside me. I opened the door to my side and Queenie jumped in. I got into the car after her.

"Queenie watch it" said Isaiah as she hit him with her tail. "Sit girl" said Carlin. I buckled my seatbelt as all this was going on. We we're all cramped in the Jeep. "Everyone buckled" asked my dad. "Yes" said my mom as she looked at me who was the last one to buckle. We all started to drive away.

As I looked at the ocean from the window I felt sad. I didn't want to leave so soon. School was tomorrow so we had to get ready. It was already Sunday. Why did the weekend have to go so soon. I looked to Isaiah who was petting Queenie. She looked happy as she sat at his feet. She was probably cramped.

I saw Carlin texting someone on her phone. My mom was fixing her hair as dad was driving. I had almost forgotten about my every day routine. I looked back to the window and I closed my eyes and made a wish. I wish to have my own family like this one day.