Better

Sunny's POV

We we're hanging out at my house after school. Seniors get off early depending on their schedules and we we're all lucky to get off at the same time. We were talking about our favorite show. We just finished rewatching it. It was Vampire Diaries.

"Guys remember in vampire diaries when Klaus Mikaelson says "i remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena. He fought so hard he actually managed to resist. Now that's love" said Felicie quoting the Vampire Diaries.

"If I ever have a son I am going to name him Klaus" I said knowing I have had a crush on that man since I saw him. I really did love watching this show. "You hear that Joseph" teased Tony. "Shut up" I said as I threw a towel at him. We were in the kitchen getting snacks. Joseph was going to put on a movie for us.

As I said Joseph is a sweet boyfriend. "Do you want anything else. I already got your favorite snacks" I yelled to Joseph. "I'm good" he said back to me. "Okay" I said as I placed a bowl down. "Popcorn is ready" said Adalia when the microwave went off. "Yay" said Felicie excitedly.

"The cheese balls are in the house because I got me some cheese balls" said Tony. "You are not Alvin and the chipmunks so please don't start singing" said Adalia. "Cheese balls" singed Felicie. "I hate you two" said Adalia. I just laughed at them. "I just told him not to sing" said Adalia annoyed.

"Okay but somebody had to" said Felicie. "Can you believe that" said Adalia. "Cheese balls" I said in a singing voice. "She she gets it" said Tony laughing. Adalia rolled her eyes. "I hate you all" she said to us three. We just laughed at her since she was annoyed. We we're also able to get her to smile.

"See you don't hate us" said Felicie. We watched as she flipped us off. I smiled as Felicie said "you bitch." Me and Tony couldn't help but laugh. As we we're laughing I heard the doorbell ring. Isaiah and Carlin went to hangout at some friends house. They shouldn't be back yet or so I thought.

I left the kitchen and went to open the door. Once I did I saw Zackary. "What are you doing here" I asked him angrily. This was getting ridiculous. I shouldn't have dated him him at all. It was one time in middle school. "I heard you guys were hanging out" said Zackary. How did Zackary even know that.

"One I ain't doing nothing. Two I've been great thank you. Three I'm happy in my relationship. Four I'm staying home and five I will not talk to you later" I said making myself clear. Zackary looked at me trying to say "Dude go she doesn't like you" said Tony. I looked back at Zackary and I closed the door.

Everyone was in the living room. Joseph turned to me and asked "who was that." "Nobody" I replied as I sat on the couch. Joseph looked at me as he sat down beside me. "It was Zackary" said Tony. "So an actual nobody" said Adalia. "Come on guys the movie is starting" said Felicie.

We began to watch the movie. I noticed Joseph smiling at me even when I wasn't looking at him. He did always tell me he was in love with me. I think in these moments when he smiles at me even when I'm not looking at him makes me feel loved. I couldn't believe how he made me feel. I was happy.

I held onto Joseph's hand. I knew he was just as happy as I am. Just as this was happening the girls screamed from the jump scare. "Scaredy cats" said Tony as he laughed. I noticed Joseph jumped too. "Shut up" said Adalia as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah it wasn't our fault we get scared of this stuff" said Felicie.

"You can't say you are a man either" I said to him. I didn't want Joseph to feel down by Tony. "Boys don't have dicks" said Felicie. "What" said Tony offended. "My dick is bigger then yours" said Adalia. "You know when you are best friends with a girl" said Tony. "What" questioned Felicie and Adalia.

"It's just someone saying that their non existent dick is bigger than yours 24/7" said Tony as he ate popcorn. "She never said her dick is bigger than yours" I said to Tony. "Yeah but now it is" laughed Felicie and Adalia at the same time. I couldn't stop myself from laughing when Tony looked at them.

"That's messed up" said Tony with a hurt tone. "Come on man help me here" he told Joseph. "I'm staying out of this" said Joseph as he looked to the floor. I grabbed his hand tightly in mine. You can see that Joseph isn't a talkative person either. I always found that to be okay. We talk to each other at least.

I didn't need anyone else. We are comfortable with each other. So what if he hardly talks to anybody or doesn't speak up. He doesn't have to be sacred with me. I know he isn't close with my friends either but he is trying for me. I know it is not working out as I thought but I'm okay with it.

I closed my eyes and thought of a wish. I wish to keep all of my friends in my life. Just in this moment. Us laughing and talking about stuff that makes Tony regret being friends with us. At least while we are telling him to get a girlfriend. He tells us he might like one of his coworkers and we support.

She looks pretty and we say go for it but he is just like nah. Like what kind of answer is that. As I said I don't understand why he hangs out with us. I think we are chill and that's all that matters to me. Me and my friends enjoying senior year together.