Volleyball

Sunny's POV

I invited my friends to the game today. It was volleyball so we all got everybody we can find. My parents we're walking along the shore. Isaiah got his team together well I got my friends here. "We are going to lose this shit" said Adalia. "Nope I'm good" said Felicie. "You could have warned us" said Tony.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Just pass" I said as the ball was up in the air. The game just started and my team was doing okay. Felicie got scared multiple times. "Bro" she said out of breath. "You run" said Adalia. They both ran the same speed. "Guys this is nothing like the gym" said Tony. "Do we look like we go to the gym" said Adalia out of breath.

"Never mind" said Tony as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He had a awkward and friendly smile. He knew he couldn't say anything after that. "Yeah that's right shut up" said Felicie as she hit the ball. Tony stayed quiet but I was laughing. The sand on my feet felt amazing. The ocean was beautiful.

"Heads up" I called as the ball went over the net. I watched as Isaiah dove for it. He missed it just in time. "Yay" said Felicie happily. "Suck it" said Adalia. "Bro" said Tony amazed. "We did it" I said jumping up and down. We were all excited to have gotten a point. After I finished jumping I fixed my bathing suit. It was coming loose.

I felt the back start to come apart. I knew they started the match. "Come on Sunny" said Felicie as she hit the ball back. I was trying to tie it as fast as possible. I was beginning to panicked. "Sunny look out" yelled Tony. I looked up and the ball was coming for me. I froze for a split second.

During that second I felt arms wrap around me. I was knocked off my feet and I remember hitting someone's chest. We both fell to the ground with a thud. I held tightly to my top. The strings were hanging from the front. "Sunny" said Adalia worried. "Sunshine are you okay" said the man.

I was so shocked to hear that nickname. I haven't heard it for a very long time. I'm surprised that he remembered it. The familiar sweet voice was Kiran. He had arrived. I turned to look at his face. "You remember" was the only thing I could say. I don't know why but he just smiled at me.

We both held eye contact for a couple of minutes. "Come on" said a random guy behind me. I felt hands on me trying to lift me up. "Wait" I said trying to kick the guy. I held onto my top. Who was this creep anyway. He wouldn't let me go. I didn't like this feeling. I was panicking over my top. "Stop" I yelled again trying to fight him off me.

"Get off of her" said Kiran. I knew he thought I was in distress. Within a second he pushed the guy off me but I fell to the soft sand. I landed on my butt with a thud. I sighed thankfully because nobody saw.  "What the hell man" the creep said. "She told you to stop" said Kiran as he glared at him.

Once the guy backed away Kiran dropped to his knees in front of me. He noticed what was wrong. I watched as he gave me soft eyes. "May I" he asked me. I nodded my head scared of what would happen if I let my top go. I watched as he put his hands on my hips.

His smooth hands guided my body softly. I kept my eyes on him. He hard a firm grip on me. I felt his hand slide onto the bottom of my butt. He lifted me slightly up and I warped my arms around his neck. He scooped me up and scotched me over to him.

I looked at him as he put my arms over my shoulders. I grabbed my hair and lifted it up so he can tie it. His hands were on my back and he slide them down to my ass but his hands smoothly curved it gracefully. He lifted me up gently. I was so shocked on how he managed to do that just seconds before.

Our faces were inches apart. I had to think that over. How could he be so smooth with putting me in his lap. He moved his face and started to tie the strings. I started to blush since that was so hot. I pulled myself closer to his body. My chest was pushed up against him. I was so nervous.

When I couldn't move any closer to him I felt something hard. I was on his lap and I knew what it was. I gasped realizing what I am doing to him. I freaked out. I moved trying to not feel it anymore. Just then I heard him laugh. "Stop wiggling" he said as he tightened the strings.

I gasped and my eyes shot up to him. My chest almost popped out of my top since he tugged at the straps so hard. I jumped up when he pulled them. I looked into his eyes. We both remained very close to each other. We both had eye contact and he tightened the straps perfectly.

I felt warm. I couldn't hide my blush. I also never felt like this before. I felt good like if I was turned on. I didn't understand this feeling and it shocked me. "Thank you" I said meaning more then him fixing my top. I didn't know what tingling felt like until now.

My mind was spinning. Our faces were inches apart. I started to become more nervous so I pushed myself off of him. "Your welcome" he said as he also stood up. I nodded my head but I looked away. I didn't know what happened but I wanted to feel like that again. I sighed knowing that is wrong.