Wishes

Sunny's POV. Second baby is already born

I'm not going to lie but everything went by so fast. We we're on the road driving to the beach. It was me, Kiran and our kids. I was so happy to go back to the dolphin lagoon. Kiran was driving his car since he loves his car so much. I was overjoyed.

As we drove through the town I heard our new born crying. Jose and Manny kept making fun of us since we have a baby boy. I had to get them back for making fun of my baby. I did grow a boy inside me after all. Honestly I did in fact grow a pair.

I'm just saying. I'm still myself and that's never changed. I will always be close to my kids. I still know what I am going to teach both of my children. I don't want them to go through the same thing as Kiran. I firmly believe in teaching my son this.

If my son grows up thinking that I come before his wife then I have truly failed him as a mother. I want to normalize loving our children's partners. I just never want my son's wife feel the way I felt. I know that the family they make should always come first.

I just want the best for them with no family drama in their relationships. I love them too much to stop them from being happy. I really want to break the cycle. Nobody should feel like this. As I was looking out the window my son started crying.

"Klaus is crying again" said Callie as she was covering her ears in her own seat. "Don't worry" I said as I turned my body to see what is wrong. I saw his pacifier was on the floor and Callie couldn't reach it. I sighed in annoyance because I had to twist my body. I took off my seatbelt to help him.

I was trying to help my kids in the back seat and Kiran noticed what I was doing. I shot him a look which just means don't crash the car and keep it steady. I'm trying to help back here so I don't want something to happen to me. I watch Kiran put both of his hands on the wheel.

Once I saw him grab it I reached for his pacifier. It took two minutes for me to find it and grab the pacifier and hand it to him. Kiran tried extra hard not to crash. Once I was back in my seat and all buckled up safely Kiran started to drive like normal.

"Is Klaus okay now" I asked Callie. "Yeah" said Callie as she looked after her brother. I named Klaus from my favorite tv show called the originals. Adalia and Felecie thought of him as a mini Klaus. It was so adorable. They brought so much baby clothes.

They had the name hybrid on it. There was little fangs and wolf ears too. I loved putting onesies on him. I put Callie in cute girly outfits. Callie is just like me now. I love teacher her how to surf while Kiran teachers her about cars. Klaus is too little yet.

I love their relationship so much. Klaus is so curious about what his big sister is doing it adorable. I would catch her on the couch and he will be there too and he will put his body on her lap. All he will do is stare at her as she is trying to mind her own business.

She looks so annoyed when he tries to get her attention. Once Callie has had enough with him she tries to move away on the other side of the couch. Klaus will crawl or cry until she picks him up. He does this to everyone inside the shack. I find it cute but Kiran gets jealous that I will leave him for Klaus.

He made terms with it so he grabs all of us and we cuddle together. It's the only jealousy I need in my life. I know that they will say they will trade each other for their favorite things without remorse. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have all these videos of them being the cutest siblings.

Kiran made sure my pregnancy was easier for my because of last time. He made is peaceful for the both of us. I was genuinely happy during my pregnancy and now Klaus came out all calm and always happy. We are both thankful for daddy.

I would say me and Kiran didn't ruin our kids lives. We may have had babies young but we made better parents than most older people do. We are financially and mentally stable and we are doing amazing. I would never go back in time to change a thing. I loved my small family from the beginning.

These guys are my life. We added a new addition to our family. There is no place I would rather be. I still love being on my surf board at the beach but nothing compares to this. I love lingering in the ocean blue water. I just always had a wish come true.

I do surf until the sun sets even past the horizon. I love living my life under the sun. Every day is a wish come true. Even Kiran showing Klaus how to hunk has been adorable. Klaus looked beyond Flabbergasted. They both had a big smile on his face.

How can I say no to a family like this. I made it and all my wishes counted so thank you to whoever is listening because all my prayers and dreams have been answered. So thank you world for letting me discover the precious moments of the calm and the crazy. I needed you the most.

I may be Kiran's sunshine but to me he is my whole world. I got to enjoy all the sweet moments with the boy from my childhood and we made a happily ever after together. The only thing I have to say is the ocean meets the shore but the roads always return back to the sea. My home is my family.

The end