Sunshine

Sunny's POV

Kiran had taken me into town today with Callie. We wanted to stop and see a beautiful view of the ocean. It was just us three for today. It was very relaxing to take the Jeep. We drove past the town to the most beautiful spot we know. We came here when we were just friends right before he left.

The sun looks so beautiful when it's going down. The one place that Kiran had first called me sunshine. He told me that I had the biggest smile when I saw it. I was excited that we were coming back here. I was even more overjoyed to have Callie with us to see it.

Once we got to the grass field we parked and got our picnic out of the Jeep. After we got everything we started to set everything up in the perfect spot. I grabbed the blanket well Kiran had Callie and the picnic basket. Queenie came with us today.

She was running around us happily. Once she moved in with all of us she gets so excited. Callie loves to cuddle with her. Queenie let's Callie hold her whenever she wants to sleep. I love their friendship so much it's adorable. Who doesn't want a baby and a dog in their life especially when they are cute.

I put down our California Baja blanket well Kiran out Callie and the picnic basket down beside us. I sat down with my legs out in front of me. Callie was in the middle of me and Kiran and we all sat down the same way. Queenie was nestled beside me. We all watched the beautiful sunset.

We were all ready to eat since we were hungry. I Kiran got out the yummy food. We brought pineapple pizza and coconut ice cream. We brought mango fruit so Callie can snack on it. We even got Queenie her special dog treats for our picnic.

They are her favorite so I knew she would love to have them. We we're at the perfect spot as we ate. I looked at the ocean and the waves as they hit the shore. This truly was the perfect viewing point. The sun was slowly going down it was gorgeous.

I was glad to have our little family together. Queenie was wagging her tail as she looked off at the distance. Kiran was making sure that Callie was chewing her little mango bites. I was happy with my pineapple pizza. My favorite flavor of all time.

Just as we finished eating I put everything away. The leftovers were at the top of the picnic basket since trash was at the bottom. I didn't pay attention to what was happening behind me. "Sunshine" said Kiran from behind me. My hands were in the basket.

I turned around to see what he was going to say to me. I froze in shock from what I saw. Kiran was on one knee holding a ring in front of me. I sat down and put my hands over half of my face. I moved my body until I was sitting in front of him. I was so excited because he was proposing.

Kiran had a nervous look on his face. I was almost in tears. My legs were so shaky that Kiran helped me to my feet so he can purpose to me. I was laughing since he held me up for the first five seconds. I was crying and laughing at this moment. Queenie was barking in the background but I didn't care.

I had barely put my hands down but I couldn't get my hands away from his. Kiran grabbed my hand in his to calm me down. Once I stopped shaking and I calmed down Kiran said "will you marry me." My answer was already going to be a yes. "Yes" I said excited. Kiran put the ring on my finger.

I was so happy.Kiran stood up and I jumped in his arms. "I helped carry the weight of becoming a teen parent with you sunshine. I'm staying with you my baby mama and I'm making you my wife so we can be together forever. You are my family" said Kiran.

I was crying even more because I also had a secret to share. "I'm pregnant" I said as I put my hand over my stomach. "We are having another baby" said Kiran. "Yes" I said nodding my head. Kiran held me close to him. "Did you hear that Callie, you are going to be a big sister" said Kiran as he picked her up.

I closed my eyes and wished for our complete family that is growing. "Come on let's celebrate" said Kiran as we began to walk to the beach. The shore was right below the end of the field. Once we got there Queenie took off running excitedly.

We we're all overjoyed. My feet were in the cold water. The soft and smooth sand kept tickling my feet. Callie was splashing around with that water. I watched her smile as she watched Kiran and Queenie run and play catch. I can't wait to have our baby come to this world with all of us.

My little family is like no other. Carlin and Callie love to go to the aquarium every month. Isaiah is teaching Callie how to play volleyball. My parents take Callie to the marina. Everyone is so close to my little girl. I just hope it will stay the same with our baby.

Kiran's family will never be apart of our family. I think Callie can be without them just fine. Ramona wanted Callie to call her mom instead of me. She thought it would suit her so much better. Everyone was pissed off with her. She really thought that she was going to win every time against me.

She was desperate to be on Kiran's good side. She was intolerable to be around when she was smug. I was so glad that Kiran was the man to stand up for me. Now he will be standing up for our family even more. I can't wait to see how he is when Callie grows up. He will have to be a over protective father.