Halloween

Sunny's POV

We all dressed up in our Halloween costumes. We we're in the kitchen well the adults we're outside on the shore. It was great to have a beach house because we had so much room. My sister and her friends were on the couch.

My brother and his friends were on the front patio. "Queenie" I called my dog over. She was wearing a bee custom and I liked to call her queen bee. I was matching her in my long dress bee custom. I had big wings connected to my back.

Kiran was dressed like a god with a golden halo. He looked very good in his Halloween costume. I wasn't expecting him to pick it. We all were going to surprise each other. Adalia was dressed like a hot bloody clown. Her makeup was on point.

Felicie was dressed up like a cute jasmine. Her tiny body pulled it off and it looked so pretty on her. Tony was dressed like Jack Sparrow. He was running around like him too. I am in aww with their customs. Manny was was the flash. His blonde hair went perfect for Barry Allen. Jose was a superhero.

We we're all standing around snacking on chips and dip. "Guys what is the worse thing you heard this October" said Adalia as she held the chip bag. "Like what" asked Manny. We all looked at her confused. We did want to know what she is talking about. "Like no nut November" questioned Tony.

"Yeah" said Adalia agreeing to the statement. "I heard it's dicktober, time to make her pumpkin-cream-pie" said Manny. "What" we all questioned with laughter. Who says that. "That's not too bad" said Felicie after she questioned it. We all looked at her shocked.

"What about pumpkins don't have to be the only thing getting their guts rearranged this Halloween" Felicie said to us. We all couldn't believe she said that. "Felicie" I said not believing she said that. Right now more of us started to think of ones. This was not a good idea.

"How about, passenger Princess it's officially cocktober which means swalloween" said Jose. "That's a good one" said Tony. I shook my head not knowing how much we can take this. We we're all laughing at these. The statements were crazy at least.

"Those were all good" said Adalia. We we're all having a good time just talking to each other about how dumb and funny they were. We probably were going to far with our statements. I mean can you blame dumb teenagers.

"I know of one" said Adalia. We all looked to her to see what she was going to say. "Kinda want cookies and cream. Instead I want him to beat my cookie until it creams" said Adalia. "We have a winner" said Tony as he clapped his hands. "Woo" said Adalia.

"Okay last one" I said knowing that we were being too loud. "I never knew lmao meant lick me all over" said Jose. "That's stupid" said Felicie as the rest of us we're laughing. "We are down right bad" said Adalia. I was holding onto my stomach dying of laughter.

Just then my mom walked into the kitchen. We all froze and stopped laughing. "What's going on" she eyed us. She probably knew we were talking about something bad. "Just who had the best custom" said Tony quickly. "Nice pirate custom" said my mom.

"Thank you" said Tony proudly. We all knew he tried his best this year. "What about us" said Felicie curiously. "I like all of your customs" said my mom. We all laughed since she looked at each of us. She really didn't know who looked best.

"I think everyone did their best" said my mom. She grabbed a tray of fresh fruit. She gave me a wink and walked back outside. I giggled because she knew it was me because I am her daughter. So I get family points. My mom does support me all the time.

Once my mom left Isaiah came running in. "Was mom just in here" Isaiah asked me. "Dude she just left" said Adalia. "I wanted some sliced mangos" said Isaiah. We all laughed because he had a pouty look on his face. Of course he just missed her.

We all stopped laughing since it became quiet. "You know your dick was in your mom longer then your dad's was" said Tony. We looked at him like if he was on crack. "What" said Felicie disgustingly. We all didn't know what just happen to even give a good statement or just even a statement.

"Who the fuck starts a conversation like that" said Kiran. "I just got here" said Isaiah with a disturbed look on his face. "We we're doing funny horny statements not disturbing ones" I said putting my hand over my mouth. "Oh like your so hot I think my zipper is falling for you" said Isaiah.

"Yeah, but I don't know what that was" said Felicie. We all laughed at Felicie's face. After we kept talking and hanging out the party was coming to an end. Before we knew it Kiran and me were in my room. I was sitting next to him on my bed.

"So what was going to be your statement from earlier" I asked him. "About Halloween" he asked me. I nodded my head wanting to know what it would be. "Mine would be since it's Halloween and your my boo. Let's spook your mom with a mini you" said Kiran. I was impressed with this one.

It wasn't what I was expecting but it was still good. "I like that one" I said telling him the truth. "Good" said Kiran as he moved a piece of strand of my hair behind my ear. I slowly moved down to lay beside him. I started to mess with his hair. We both got comfortable together.

Just as we were laying down. Kiran gave me a kiss on my forehead. I felt like I melted in my bed in his arms. I'm glad that both of us were dating. Thinking about it slowly, kids sounded like a dream come true. I have always wanted some of my own. "My sunshine" said Kiran as he held me tighter. I couldn't deny I wanted that future more then ever now.