Sunflower

Sunny's POV.        Eight months later

Nobody could have believed it but we were getting married. The altar was beige and white so that the sun can bounce off the ocean floor. I loved the colors of how everything looked. It was set up beautifully.

We finished eating and now it was time to have fun and relax. We were all getting ready to dance. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen are wearing royal blue. The design is royal blue and sun flowers. During our wedding we had pink butterfly and fairy light bouquets. It was around the entire place.

I love the colors so much. I was wearing my mermaid wedding dress. The DJ called us to the dance floor to have our first dance. Me and Kiran waltz across the dance floor. I was happy that we choreographed everything. Everyone watched us with smiles on their faces.

My huge baby bump was in the way but I didn't care. My stomach was big but I was so skinny that the dress made me look skinny. I was glad to have everyone who loved us was here on our second special day. I cried so much that I hoped my makeup wasn't as messed up as I think it is.

I probably look like a raccoon. Just being in Kiran's arms was the best feeling. We have grown up from when we first met. We are officially married and we have a daughter and a baby coming next month. I didn't know how else I could be happier.

As our song played on we kept in dancing. As the song ended Kiran dipped me and gave me a kiss. I had the biggest smile. Now it was a special surprise. I came up with this occasion. I grabbed the microphone that the DJ handed me. "All father's and daughters are invited to come to the dance floor" I said. It's the sweetest father daughter dance.

Kiran held Callie's hands in his as she started to waltz with him in a circle. Her dress was swirling around her beautifully. As I watched them my dad came to dance with me. He had my right hand in his as his other hand was on my waist. We we're swimming side to side slowly.

I whipped my tears from time to time. "I'm so proud of you" said my dad. I looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face. "You have made a perfect family all on your own" said my dad as he looked at Kiran and Callie. "Thank you" I said not taking it for granted. I was so lucky to have Kiran as my partner.

I looked around at the other father and daughter's dancing. There was fathers with their daughters in all different ages. I saw toddlers just like Callie. I saw a father holding his new born baby girl. This just shows all the different stages in life. There was a few teenagers dancing with their dads too.

I was happy to have everyone dress in yellow. The matching colors were perfect when everyone was dancing. It truly was a beautiful moment to see them match with yellow and royal blue colors. It's truly a beautiful moment. I was thoughtful to have this for Callie and all the children here.

To me it was me and my dad through the different stages of our life together. This was such a cherished moment between all of us and even the little girls who get to dance with their fathers. Callie was dancing on Kiran's feet like a baby penguin because she was too short to reach his hands. I was crying.

My father smiled at me and kissed my forehead as tears fell down my cheeks. When the song ended everyone came to the dance floor. "Mama" said Callie as she ran to my arms. I picked her up and I put her on my hip so I could dance with her.

I spun us around since my hand was underneath her to keep her from falling. I dipped her and I pulled her back up to my chest. I kissed her cheeks since she was so happy. I knew that if people knew me before I was a mom then you don't know me now.

I kept dancing and I saw Kiran looking at both of us. He had the biggest smile on his face. I wish his family wasn't so toxic so they could be here for him. Instead he watched his family dance together. He didn't need them and it was sad to see him all along.

I put out my hand so he can take it. Kiran walked over and positioned himself so he can dance with both of us. Kiran gave us both kisses to celebrate. I was completely overjoyed with everything. My wedding day couldn't be complete without them.

"I'm glad to have stayed my sunshine" said Kiran as he put his hand on my pregnant belly. I couldn't wish for a perfect moment. I looked at my husband who was dancing with us slowly. We waltz across the dance floor. We kept Callie in between us. I held onto her as Kiran had me in his arms.

We kept each other steady as we spun across the floor. The music was lively and I loved how everyone came to dance with us. The more people who came to dance made everything look beautiful. Everyone followed the dress code. I loved how the colors clashed together when we we're dancing.

Everyone tried to dance around us. The people who were like Tony who signed my brand new board. All guests had to wire us a message so I can hang this board at our house the surf shack. I didn't know how many names signed it already. Tony was trying to at the moment as Adalia and Felicie danced.

Jose and Manny were celebrating by the tables. They were talking to some of my cousins. Queenie was on the dance floor with Isaiah and Carlin they tried to make her dance. I will always remember this moment. This memory will stay close to my heart forever. My family is still growing so much.