Ocean Girl

Sunny's POV.         Five months pregnant

I was facing the camera. It was our gender reveal party. We invited everyone we can. "I'm your mom and I don't care what gender you are I'm just excited to meet you soon" I said as the camera was on me. Today we announced I was pregnant to the world.

The camera was turned to Kiran. "I'm your dad and I think you are the most important person in my life along with your mom" said Kiran. He gave me a soft look and I melted like I always do. Me and Kiran filmed everyone here to celebrate. We wanted to remember this special moment before we announced the gender of our baby.

"I'm your grandma and I think you are a girl. I can't wait to dress you in tons of pink" said my mom jumping with joy. This was her first grandchild and she was buzzing with joy. "I am your grandpa and I think you are going to be a boy" said my dad. My dad was getting used to being a grandpa but we was happy. We moved on to the next people.

"I am your uncle and I think you are going to be a boy" said Isaiah. He has been busy lately but he came just in time. We all celebrating in the back yard by the ocean. "I'm your auntie and I know what you are" said Carlin as she smiled at the camera.

We tried to get everyone in. "I'm your other grandma and I hope you are just like my son" said Ramona. I almost stopped filming her because of how pissed I was. "Mom what do you think the baby is going to be" said Kiran as he snapped at her. "A boy just like my son" said Ramona as she glared at me.

She hated how he had snapped at her. I swear I wanted to kick her out of the gender reveal party. "I think you are going to be a boy" said Gabriel. He didn't even look at the camera. He didn't even want to be here either. Ramona came only because of Kiran. They were running my mood.

I turned and walked away from them. "We are your parent's friends and we both think you are going to be a girl" said Felicie. "As your sugar auntie I am going to buy you everything" said Adalia. "She will" answered Felicie. We all laughed and I was glad to still have my friends want to help raise my baby. I was so lucky to have them.

"I am your parent's friend and I think you are going to be a boy" said Tony. He was going to help out so much when we have our baby. I was so happy to have a guy friend who loves our future baby. Next we moved onto the last two guests. "I'm a family friend and I think you are a boy" said Jose.

"I'm also your parent's friend and I think you are a girl" said Manny. I stopped filming on the camera and put it down. We got everyone's guess and we were excited to see what the real gender of our baby is. I was so anxious to know the truth. Only a few more minutes until we find out.

We were talking to our guests and I overheard Kiran talk to his parents. "Mom when are you going to figure out that I made my family" said Kiran. I tried to listen closely to their conversation. "If Sunshine says she doesn't feel safe and she wants me home I'm canceling all my plans and I don't care if you are mad" said Kiran upset.

He was sticking up for me behind my back. I was still upset with his parents but I didn't care. I loved how he put up boundaries. I never felt downgraded. "She is my world and she ain't coming second to no one" said Kiran frustrated. I was so happy he told her this.

I honestly never put him behind family or friends. Kiran may be the baby daddy but he is also my boyfriend. I have so many spots for him in my life that I can't lose him. Hearing this confirms that I had sex with the right guy who wants a future. I chose correctly then I possibly could have.

Him knowing what position I belong in without having to say anything is the kind of relationship everyone wants. Guys want this too and I'm showing him that he means just as much to me. A couple should come first just as it should be.

"Everyone can I get your attention" said Carlin. Me and Kiran walked to the front of the backyard. As we stood here we saw everyone we love. "This is the moment we all be waiting for" said Carlin. Everyone applauded as we waited for the countdown. I watched as Carlin stood by a covered box.

"Let's find out the baby's gender in 3....2...1.." said Carlin. Everyone already started cheering with excitement. I had a smile on my face waiting to see what the baby was going to be. Carlin took off the top of the box and tons of pink butterflies took off in the sky. My eyes broke in tears.

This was magnificent and beautiful. "We are having a girl" said Kiran as he came up to me. I was crying in his arms as butterflies flew around us. It wasn't a whole lot but they brought tears to my eyes. Queenie was barking in excitement. "A girl" I said speechless.

Everyone applauded and my friends cheered the loudest. "I was right" yelled Manny from the back. We laughed even harder when he made a shocked face when we all heard him. This day couldn't be any better. This was such a amazing day.

I was going to have a little girl with the man of my dreams and childhood. I saw Ramona look happy as well but I knew it wasn't for me. I tried to get all the bad stuff out of my head and focus on my little girl. I wish to bring her in a safe world that surrounded the best people I call family.