Fell Out

Sunny's POV

I was working and my friends came back today to the beach. This time my friends stayed at the shore with Joseph. They wanted to see if he actually knew me. They thought it was messed up since he didn't know anything about me. Felicie called him a little bitch.

She honestly didn't like him since she knew how much I treat him and how he does nothing. I do help u hbu is mommy issues but I get nothing in return. I tried not to be annoyed by it. Me and Kiran were surfing the waves. I stayed on my side not wanting to worry about him. Of course he was still in my mind.

I tried doing tricks but I couldn't help but want him to notice I wasn't okay with this. How can he not know me. I changed from who I was. As I was surfing I started to become careless. I kept looking at the shore to see if he was watching me. I was frustrated with him. How could he not know.

We have been together for so long but he has no clue who I practically am. This stuff is what makes me Sunny Devlin. I was on a wave riding it slowly. I made it to the top perfectly. "Hey Sunny are you okay" asked Kiran as he passed me. "Yeah" I said not paying attention to him. "Are you sure" he asked.

"Yeah" I said as I kept my eyes on Joseph. "You aren't paying attention are you" Kiran said to me. "I'm fine" I said as I shock my head. I went up two more waves but I still kept my eyes to the shore. I have never acted like this before. My stomach was hurting. I felt grumpy and angry. I was completely frustrated with Joseph.

I went up another wave but I still kept my eyes at the ocean shore. I heard the waves crash down louder. Just then I heard Kiran yell "Sunny." I turned around and the wave hit me. It was like being hit in the gut. The feeling was as if all the air was knocked out of my longs. I flew off my board and closed my eyes once I felt the impact of the water.

I just remember me sucking up all the water in my lungs. There was just so much water. I couldn't swim to the surface. The waves kept pushing me under. I tried to grab and swim up but I couldn't tell where I was at or if I was upside down. I couldn't open my eyes and I was running out of air. I was starting to freak out. I felt like I was down here forever.

Kiran's POV

I watched as Sunny was knocked into the water. I waited for her to come up for air but she never did. I was starting to panic. She was a fast swimmer so she would have been able to get to the surface in no time. Instead I waited two more minutes. I never saw her or any air bubbles. I couldn't lose her.

Just when I thought it was time I jumped in to save her. I dove in the water without a second thought. I had to rescue her. I came back to her. I need to find her was the only thing in my mind. Once I hit the water I knew it was a race against time. Hopefully she didn't go to deep.

I swam frantically I knew the place she fell in. I swam down as I was holding my breath. My eyes burned so badly. I felt the waves push me further down. They kept pulling me into the water. Just as I was swimming I saw her. She was beginning to either float or sink. Her hands were up.

It scared me. Please be alive I thought to myself. I put my arm around her waist and I pulled her close to me. I swam as fast as I could to the surface to get air. The waves were so hard to swim against. I had to keep trying for both of our sakes. I didn't I just ask he to come to shore with me. I knew she was frustrated. All she worried about was Joseph.

Once I got us to the surface I got us to the shore. I got us to the shallow water and I placed her down on her back. I carried her bridal style and once everyone saw us they ran towards us. I had to give her CPR. I couldn't wait for Joseph. This was his fault and Sunny was going to blame herself for her own actions. I needed her alive.

I was so scared of losing her that I had to preform CPR. I knew that once Joseph ran up to us that he was pissed. I saw him glaring at me. I preformed it again and when I gave her air she opened her eyes and coughed up water. I sighed in relief. Sunny was going to be alright. I saved her and she is okay.

Sunny's POV

I coughed up so much water it felt like I was throwing up. Once I threw it all up I turned to Kiran who was in front of me. He helped me. I knew he did. He was the only one with me. I knew he performed CPR it was the only way to save me. Just as I sat up comfortably I saw Joseph.

"You dick" said Joseph angrily. I was in shock when Joseph punched Kiran in the face. "Stop" I yelled. Joseph walked towards me. "Somebody had to save your girlfriend" said Kiran. I watched as Joseph became a different person. He was going to hit Kiran again. He was never aggressive like this before.

I grabbed his hand to stop him. Joseph looked down at me. I looked at him pleading to stop. I wished that this wasn't happening. Joseph pulled me to my feet. "We are leaving" he said angry. I looked at my friends but I turned and followed Joseph without thanking Kiran for saving me. I didn't want them to fight. How could be act this way.