Mine

Sunny's POV

Yesterday was fun. I felt like I haven't made wishes in a good while. I was in class busy. I was in class all day dreaming about sex. I think kiran knows that now that I am his girl he found out how freaky I am. He noticed my level of innocence doesn't match. I was comfortable with him.

I told him that I would let him play hot wheels on my boobs. I have never seen a guy look so happy in my life. He told me that no matter how late we are that if I am wearing a dress I will be bent over first. He said we can race there afterwards. I couldn't agree more.

Kiran is definitely the boy who drives everywhere well I am the girl that gives him head as he drives. I mean it's not the worst thing that I would do. I would ride his dick as I drive his car. It may be dangerous but I only have one life so I might as well live it. It's kinda impressive to be honest.

I haven't lied about any other stuff like this either. I am still into romantic things as well. I even got my nails done to match his car. I never seen him happier. I got a few surprises for his car too. We surprise each other. I am glad with how things are going. We are still romantic with each other.

I get him car gifts every month well he takes me to the beach. Once we are there he makes me my favorite coconut drinks. I never been spoiled like this before. I knew he was still into the same stuff when we were younger. My childhood best friend. How can tension not be between us.

We had powerful emotions towards each other, I do get off track sometimes but what else can you receive after you are treated like a island princess. My life couldn't be anymore romantic. We take walks on the beach and swim all day long. We surf all the time. He listens to dreams. He even makes sure they come true.

All the romance is there. I just like the adrenaline of the rush he gives me. I am not saying it's okay but some days I want to be treated like a Princess well others I'm treated like I can't leave. I love everything and even the in between of our relationship.

We are always together. I am not going anywhere. I sighed feeling at peace. Just like how I am at the ocean. I closed my eyes and wished to feel like my love will be deeper than the ocean. I just want it to be enough. Someone who wants me the same way.

Just as I shook off my thoughts I noticed the guys talking about something. I didn't even notice when they got here. "I say missionary because she is cute" said Manny. "We'll I say doggy because she thick" said Jose. I knew all teenagers were like this.

"I say reverse cowgirl if she bad" said Adalia. "Wow this topic never changes" said Felicie as she looked at all of us. "True but it's so interesting because everyone has different perspectives" I said giving a light hearted smile. We all prefer something more than the other. It's why we want to have a first time.

"I'm just saying if your boyfriend doesn't grab you by the hips and pretends to bang you when you bend over to pick something up leave his boring ass" said Tony. We all agreed with this. I mean that's just something to love. The playful tension between two people. You can be fully clothed to get his attention.

I mean we all have someone skinny dipping deep inside our head. It's like a melted motion who we are passionate about. The desire we have for this person whenever and however they look. The attraction is more then what it is told. I mean why hide it when we can share the details of personal attraction.

I don't see why you would hide something after you are connected. It's good to not show off everything but with trust it can be beautiful. That's what makes it so special. Enjoying having a baby for and having support. Who wouldn't want that in a partner.

"Shut up" said Adalia as she rolled her eyes at Tony. He talked about how she is short and how a guy couldn't bang her. "You are so short" said Tony who was pushing her. "Well put some inches in me" teased Adalia. Tony shut up real quick. "No" he said after he noticed what she meant. "Huh" said the guys. They won't understand.

"I told you to shut up" teased Adalia. "Make me" he questioned her. I watched how he tried to fix himself from being embarrassed. "I will but you might moan a little" said Adalia. She was beaming with joy. Tony became so nervous again."Stop" he said. They won't ever do anything because of their friendship.

"No she is mine" said Felicie. She grabbed her tightly in her arms. This is another reason they won't do anything. Felicie has her back. Two girl best friends who are so close that sound like they are bi for each other. That's a real girl friend thing. We all have those friendships. I mean they are fun.

"Can we just make out with our hands behind our backs and see who gives into touching the other first" whispered Kiran in my ear. "Yeah" I said as I ran my hands in his hair. I couldn't tell if we were honest or playing around. Either way it made me jump in excitement.

I really just want him so bad. I also would love to play with his hair. We do have somebody we want to do this challenge with. I don't know who would lose but it's probably me. I don't want to stop running my hands in his hair. It's a little dream come true.