Engine

Sunny's POV

After what happened last night I couldn't help but be sensitive. In other words I was horny. It was my fault after Kiran's statement about Halloween. I did want kids and I couldn't push that feeling down. I have been so sensitive around him.

I has feeling hot and bothered. I wanted a sensation I never would have imagined. It's true I do make myself feel better. I know when I am wet. I am not the best person but I mean who doesn't masturbate. Women do claim men only think about sex.

That isn't entirely true. I mean most girls will literally us anything. A shower handle is effective. Most us the crease in our jeans. That's more used anywhere. Not a lot of people will even notice it when you are careful. It's usually best when you are in a car. Just pointing out facts here.

A table corner has been used a lot for a few women. In movies a lot of girls use toothbrushes, washing machines, and a pillow. Most common is not peeing. These just are apart of one list. There is so much more like using our heels. We have more ways to make ourselves satisfied.

Men like to think that we aren't bad as well. They have only fans and porn. We have so much stuff it's crazy. Going into detail is a lot. I mean deep down we also want to be respected. Some don't want to go through all of this but that's okay. I'm not telling guys all our secrets. Definitely not these ones.

"Start it up" said Jose. Kiran was standing beside me. He had his arms wrapped around me. They had a surprise to show me. The exhaust went off blowing flames. A pumpkin was carved below the exhaust pipe. It looked like it was a Jack-o-lantern.

We cheered as fire came out of the pumpkin. Just a few more seconds and the fire stopped. Manny turned of his car. "That was awesome" said Jose. He was jumping up and down in excitement. Kiran pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt at such bliss even with my thoughts before.

Manny turned off his car and close his door. Both of them were jumping into each other's arms. Manny and Jose were both happy. Me and Kiran joined them with overjoy. We we're all in a group hug jumping together. This was actually very exciting.

"Welcome to the car group" said Jose once we stopped jumping. "Are you going to get a fast car like your boyfriend" asked Manny. I looked at them knowing I won't have a fast car like Kiran. I am the last person who should have a car like his. "No" I said shaking my head. "Why not" they asked me.

"Look Kiran doesn't for the life of him have to worry about me cheating, he has to worry about me being stuck on the side of the road because I didn't put gas in my car or forgot to get my oil changed" I said in complete honesty. They all looked at me with blank faces. "Now that you have to worry about" I said.

"Okay Kiran check her Jeep every now and then" said Manny. We all looked at Kiran and laughed. "I be like babe come get me and don't be mad" I said in a innocent voice. We started dying laughing after I said that. "This is why I don't let you drive" said Kiran. We all laughed but deep down he could be right. I ain't complaining about it.

I get to be passenger princess. "Guys last Halloween statement" said Jose as he got my attention. We all looked to him. "So can I paint your ass like a pumpkin on Halloween and smash it" said Jose with his hands up. "No because we are burning then" said Manny as he grabbed the burnt covered pumpkin.

"You guys are boring" said Jose as he pretended to be upset. "You could have just said something like does your cake come with frosting or do I have to put it myself" said Manny. Dirty minded answers are always the best. The statements give off more energy. I would say thinking but it's not bad.

"Guys this generation is too freaky" said Kiran as we looked at him. I mean he was right but don't call us out on it. "I mean we can't even say I'm hungry without someone saying eat me" said Kiran. We knew he had a point. I ain't going to say anything though. I mean that's who I am as a person.

The only thing that went in my mind was that he was hungry. I honestly thought I taste good. I wasn't going to offer myself up. I'm just dirty minded. This is why we have a problem. I won't admit it to Kiran. We may be together but he can't know I am this bad. Deep down I am somebody else.

Like single me can go without sex easy but for whatever reason when I am around Kiran I don't want to be left alone. I say a lot of sexual stuff even when I am a virgin. I don't know why but it's just me. Just as we we're laughing I stopped to think about myself. I don't want to just be myself all the time.

I looked at the car and I looked towards the ocean. The waves were brushing over each other. I slowly left the group to watch it more closely. I wrapped my arms around myself. I sighed aloud missing something inside myself. Maybe Joseph made me want to be somebody else.

I was his mommy issues and now I am craving something else. It's desire and passion. Something that I never would have put in my mind. Just then I felt arms wrap around me. I melted into his touch. It was Kiran and we both just stayed there looking at the ocean. Tonight was beautiful and I wanted to know this feeling that kept brushing inside my mind.