Shore Side

Sunny's POV

We we're surfing today with all of my friends. We we're just on our boards watching the shore. "Look at the mom posting a photo of herself" said Adalia. "Milf energy" said Felicie as she rolled her eyes. We all laughed at her eye roll. I mean she isn't wrong.

"I feel like most women need to understand that a milf is a mom over thirty years old" said Tony. We all agreed to this. I mean more people just like to throw the term out of nowhere. "If you are twenty then you are either a baby momma or just a mom" said Tony. He was talking about facts.

This generation might have skewed with a few people. Just like when young women call themselves cougars. It's just wrong. I mean women do this but we all know men aren't that good either. Girls can pick up good makeup skills from two tutorials while boys watch porn for seven years and still can't locate the clit. I mean we all have flaws in this generation.

"What do car guys mostly say" asked Felicie as she turned to Kiran. "Things like just because she's single doesn't mean she's not getting anything. Parked cars get hit too" said Kiran. "Wow" said Adalia impressed. "That one's good" I said agreeing to it. Come on it's pretty good.

"Guys my wedding cake is going to be a edible and I'm not going to tell anyone" said Adalia. "You should do that" said Felicie. We all laughed at her because she would do this to all of us. "The kids will get ice cream or cookies" said Adalia. "Who are you even going to marry" questioned Felicie.

"You know you can only have sex with one person for the rest of your life" said Tony. We looked at Adalia but we knew she didn't have a answer. "who do single people be fucking when you guys get horny" asked Tony. "I be fucking sad" said Felicie. "You are single so shut up" said Adalia.

"After I climax I like to kiss and cuddle then fall asleep in each other's arms. What about you guys" said Kiran. "I delete my browser history and throw tissues away" said Adalia. "Same" I said being honest. It's rough out here. We all somehow feel the same at times. I can't be judged for this.

"I don't want you to be sad" said Kiran. I knew he heard my answer. "I can make you happy" said Kiran. I knew what he was doing. "No" I said shaking my head. "You would have to stop me" said Kiran with a smile. "I will" I told him. "Make me" he said with a grin. I couldn't help but get flustered.

"That make me shit will make us both parents. Stop playing with me" I told him. I watched as my friends gave me the most weirdest look. It was like they were wanting to beg for something. "You should take one for the team" said Felicie. I looked at her shocked.

"You should have a baby" said Adalia. "I would want one" I said knowing that I have huge baby fever. "What" said Kiran since he is my boyfriend. I watched as they swarmed him immediately. My friends were trying to convince us to take one for the team and have a baby. They want to help raise the baby and it them on adventures.

Just as the waves crashed onto the shore as time went on. They began to start suggesting baby names. Kiran's face was priceless but he never did say no to the baby. We swam back to the beach and had a picnic. As we all laid on the towels in our swimming suits we grabbed food to eat.

I was laying on my stomach and Kiran laid beside me. I watched as he took out pineapple and he grabbed them out of the container. As I lakes there I felt him place pineapple on my butt. I looked back at him eating pineapple on my butt checks. "Hey" said Felicie as she got all of our attention.

"What are you doing" said Adalia. "It's my fall diet" said Kiran as he continued to eat. I let the pineapple lay on my skin. It didn't bother me that he was eating. It was kinda soothing to know how comfortable he feels with me. "Eating as he should" said Adalia. "Bro you are living the life" said Tony. I kinda liked this feeling more then I thought.

We we're talking about babies a second ago. I don't see how our conversations could get any worse. Eating food off of my body should be a award. We we're out in the secret marina we know and our friends are okay with our public affection. If we are taking one for the team they are going to know about it. It's all fair since I'm going to be a mother one day.

"You have to treat her right" said Felicie as she stood up for me. "Yeah treat Sunny like you treat your car" said Adalia. "I got you" said Kiran knowing he is giving me a teasing smile. I remember when we looked at his car and white was coming out of the engine of the exhaust because how hard he pushed it.

His car went over the limits. Once that teasing smile hit I knew I wanted to drip just like hit car. To be honest I was Joseph's passenger princess before I left him. Kiran made me his passenger princess and he made me want to be his backseat slut. I can be both to just one guy. It's the way life goes sometimes.

Intimacy and passion are my love language. I see it being so simple. He could tell me he loves and respects me. I could just say I want to make you happy. Next me and him having car sex in the back seat. I am the one who gives consent as well as him. That's how my respect goes. He should be able to say no too.