School

Sunny's POV

I was walking to my class as I saw my boyfriend standing by the lockers. As I got closer I saw the school bully talking to him. He is such a dirtbag. "Back off Ramon" I said pissed off. He shouldn't mess with anybody in the school. "Oh look Sunny D is here to protect you" he told Joseph.

"I uh" said Joseph nervously. "Cat got your tongue" said Ramon. Joseph didn't have the confidence to speak up for himself. "I'm not telling you again" I said to Ramon. I was annoyed by Ramon. It was too early to deal with this at seven in the morning.

I barely got her at now. I saw Ramon turn back to Joseph. "Don't" I said as I hit my hand against the locker. I got everyone's attention. I saw Ramon look around. He rolled his eyes and back away from Joseph. "You got lucky" said Ramon. I glared at him for speaking to Joseph. "Your girlfriend can't be there to protect you forever" said Ramon.

I watched as he walked down the hallway alone. "Are you okay" I said to Joseph as I gave him a hug. "Yeah" said Joseph. I grabbed his face in my hands. I looked for any signs of scars, blood, or bruises. Last time Joseph was left with a bloody nose. I was so angry with Ramon. I hate him and my nickname.

Once I saw there was no sign of struggle I hugged Joseph tightly. He hugged me back and his face was in my shoulder. "I should have..." began Joseph. "No it's okay" I said to him. We stayed there for twenty minutes. There was only one minute left for the bell to ring. I opened my locker and grabbed my stuff.

I closed my locker ready to head to class. As me and Joseph walked hand in hand I noticed he had his head down. I wanted him to know it was okay to be afraid. He always had a hard time telling how he feels. He likes to be comfortable with the people around him. He does have mommy issues.

I am okay with that because not going to lie I do have baby fever. I care so much about others and I have a sense of protection. I also adore babies and that is no secret. I am okay with being there for the ones I live. I squeezed Joseph's hands tighter. Just as the bell rang I saw Zackary. He is my stalker.

He ran up to me as quickly as possible as he looked at me. Zackary is such a creep. He has liked me since we were in middle school. I couldn't help but feel annoyed. "My sun" he called me. "Not today" I said as I brushed past him and dragged Joseph with me. I walked faster as we walked past Zackary.

We both got to class but later Zackary and Ramon joined us. Zackary sat across from me. Usually he watches me well the teacher is talking. I don't understand why he hasn't gotten the hint. Joseph sat beside me. Ramon sat in the back of the class. He was getting high like usual. He doesn't bother us now.

We sat with a few of my friends. Joseph doesn't have his own so he stays with me. He is very quiet and I like how sweet he is. He is clingy but I don't mind. I like being cared for just as much as I care for him. I turn to talk to my friends about the work. My best friends since middle school.

Adalia was working on another project for a different class. "I will work on this later since I have a test" she said frustrated. "Would I look cute in this color" said Tony. I nodded my head because it would be a perfect color for his nails. Felicie was listening to music and coloring. I am also responsible too.

I was working and helping Joseph with his work. He didn't understand it as much as I did. I liked how we helped each other. "Sunny what color" asked Felicie. "Red" I answered her. "Thank you" she said as she went back to coloring. I was still a good student and these guys didn't even want to be here but who does.

As I finished my work I got on my phone just scrolling through social media. Joseph went to us the bathroom. As he was gone I thought I could make a wish. I closed my eyes and wished that the rest of this year can go by like this. As easy and laidback as possible. I liked how my classes worked even with Ramon in my classes. It wasn't too bad.

Once Joseph came back he laid his head on my shoulder as we looked at my phone. I tried to skip all the baby videos that were saved in my phone. I didn't want him to think that's all I wanted. I just liked babies and taking care of them. I did take care of my brother and sister when we were younger.

We stayed stuck together as the rest of class went on. Joseph just laid his head on me. The teacher didn't bother us since she was on her computer. I didn't mind staying like this in class. There was another couple in the class that would make out. We we're the cute couple. We didn't show to much PDA.

We just weren't that couple. We would hug when we wanted and lay on each other's shoulder. Hold hands in the hallway but that's it. We honestly haven't even kissed in any of our classes or at school. I think Joseph was scared of what people thought or he didn't want to be like that with me.

Either way I didn't mind being that couple to begin with. I was happy with Joseph and I didn't want anything else. We kept looking at my phone as we both waited for this class to end. Everything hopefully will go smoothly from now on.

Pregnancy Wishes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें