Love

Sunny's POV

We we're in my room after school. We were home alone. I had asked if we could cuddle. What this means to me has a lot more meanings than one. Just us in our underwear so our skin can touch. He holds me while I wrap myself around him.

I am playing with his hair. I could never get enough of it. Guys are attractive to me by their hairstyle. So why wouldn't I play with his hair. I even use my other hand to dig my fingernails across his skin. This is what I am doing to him and he loves it.

Kiran pecks my neck with kisses. He even tickles me whenever I'm laying on top of him. This is what he does to me while we cuddle. We whisper the cutest things to each other. We talked about our future together and the spots we always want to visit. I wanna do cute things too.

We laid their forever until we ran out of ideas for our future. Just as we went into a peaceful silence I felt Kiran wrap his arms around me. After he turned us over. My heart and mind melted. I didn't want a guy who asked to change positions. I would like someone who can toss me around. I felt hot from the moment.

I was horny and I couldn't help it. I looked at his face to face him. If you see me looking you up and down that means you need to pick me up and do your thing. Nothing made me more sensitive than I do right now. I knew I would love him to the day I die.

Kiran noticed the look I was giving him. He picked my body up and moved me onto his lap. We we're straddling each other. I started to give him light kisses. He was kissing me too and he even put his hands on my hair. We both melted into a heavy and passionate kiss. We both desired more.

We we're making out now and he was pulling me closer to him. I was close to him as I could get. I was starting to want more. I was grinding on him just a little bit. Kiran was biting at my lips with my slightest movement. He was kissing me and marking up my neck. Just the neck kisses were enough.

Neck kisses and his hand on my thigh is making me act up real quick. The amount of adrenaline was circling around us. We both wanted more then we should have. This is a very dangerous game. I started to pull at his shirt and he was lifting up mine.

We we're both getting undressed. My eyes were closed for half of it. I saw what I could since passion was taking over. My breath was heavy and so was his. We both craved for this moment. Kiran laid me down softly once we both laid naked in my bed.

I couldn't even tell you how it felt. The sparks flying around from every touch. The excitement to have our skin being touched. It's just something about when he first slips it in and we both gasp "fuhh" at the same time. It's just something about it that ales it mmm more meaningful. We both wanted this.

I was giving myself to him and he was giving himself to me. We we're having sex but it was more. This was love, we were making love. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

He was in my guts but Kiran was giving me soft kisses between every thrust. He was soon drilling me. I couldn't help but think woah, chill the pregnancy. I never felt this close to somebody before. I still wanted to be closer to him.

I wanted proof of what he was feeling. Kiran was grabbing the surfboard that I had over my bed instead of the headboard. He was amazing and I loved it. I was moaning as much as he was grunting. I finished before him but he kept going. I didn't want it to stop. I was letting his body take over.

After more of the satisfying feeling of him being inside me he said "I'm pulling out before nut" said Kiran but he never moved away. We both didn't want to end it so soon. Something inside me couldn't let that happen. I knew it was a bad idea but I couldn't stop this feeling.

Kiran stayed as well. He didn't move a inch. "Could I stay" he asked me softly. This had to be a decision right now. This felt like a easy answer but passion and temptation consumed me. "What are we naming this baby" I said as I let him stay inside me.

Kiran grabbed my hand in his immediately. He was leaving it in as he climaxed. "That troubling feeling of us throbbing is our soul tie forming" whispered Kiran as I felt more of his climax. I couldn't hold on my gasp or moans. "Vibrate with me" whispered Kiran. I never felt so comfortable with him before.

Just as we finished Kiran pulled me into his arms. My hands found their way into his hair. I never saw Kiran as the guy who pays no attention to his significant other after sex and I was thankful I was right. Kiran was into the full aftercare.

Kiran cleaned me off after the little mess we both created. We both cuddled and watched movies. I couldn't tell you the full story after but we did have after sex. "You are the most beautiful person" said Kiran as he gave me a forehead kiss.

Cuddling with him made it a whole lot better. I never felt more comfortable with him before. Knowing that I lost it all to Kiran made a big difference and I couldn't tell you the smile I had on my face. I closed my eyes and wished we could be like this forever. Just as reckless as we are already are.