Hangout

Sunny's POV

Manny and Jose just drove up to my house with the drinks. Kiran was on his way now. My friends we're already here. Adalia got all the snacks since she is the sugar mama. Felicie was already snacking on whatever Tony just opened. Joseph was standing in the corner watching us.

I knew he had a bad feeling because he didn't look comfortable. It made me very uneasy. I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck. "It's okay" I said as I smiled up at him. I watched as he gave me a half smile. The doorbell rang and Tony opened the door to find all three of them outside. "Let's party" said Manny as he held up the drinks.

We we're all in the kitchen just talking a few minutes later. Felicie was sitting on top of the counter. In between her legs stood Adalia. Tony was by the chips with his headphones wrapped around his neck. He kept bobbing his head to the music. He was now eating the chips that was in the bowl.

Manny and Jose were both standing next to each other with a coke and sprite. Kiran was standing next to Tony. He was just trying to talk to Tony about what he has been up to. Kiran did leave him to fend for himself against three girls. It was the best thing that happened to us but not for him.

After awhile he stopped caring and thought that it was normal. We made a album about all the fun photos we have when he wasn't looking. He was chill and we only did this when he wrote poetry. It was one of the things we did and he let us. He is a great friend because he would just say he is like handsome Squidward but with hair.

He even says he has the eyebrows like the red angry bird. We all laugh about it and he makes us laugh even more. It was even better when Felicie would draw the photos we took. Adalia would get the worst photos of Tony but they were the best ones for us. He had a album of him and we posted the photos.

As I thought about all the funny photos we had of Tony I saw Kiran pull out shots. "Everyone gets one" said Kiran as he filled each glass for us. "Cool" said Felicie. "Alright" said Adalia. We all grabbed one but I saw Joseph hesitate. He didn't think it was a good idea. I felt his hand on my arm. He was trying to stop me. I already had the drink in my hand.

"We need tasters" said Jose. "Tasters" questioned Kiran and Adalia. Just as they said that Kiran and Adalia both started drinking the shots as if it were water. "Damn" said Jose. "Nope I'm in a situation ship" said Adalia as she took his glass and gulped it down. After she squeezed a lime in her mouth. "My bitch" said Felicie as she made a toast and took her shot soon after. I laughed and took my shot.

"She took all of that" said Manny flabbergasted. "I will take the bottle" said Kiran. "What the" said Adalia shocked. I knew she wanted to drink some more instead. Jose looked as if he fell in love with Adalia. His face was still in shock. He had no words. His eyes never left her. It was adorable actually.

Adalia is one of the baddest girls I know. She may say she has a dick but trust me she has balls. One time her ex ran out of gas and she pushed it because he didn't want to push it to a gas station. She would arm wrestle the biggest person in the room because she wasn't scared of anybody.

She called her ex a weak ass bitch once. Everyone thought she was Wonder Woman because how feisty she is. She was shorter then me and I am 5'5. Before I became friends with them I was a different person. You were probably scared to be alone. I was scared to get close to people. We we're probably different.

I remember when I met Adalia. She told me that I never lost friends. I never lose them instead they lost me. I never got that twisted because I never lose. I was a completely different person back then. When I met Felicie I felt bad because I was secluded. If people thought I was boring I promised them that I'm doing it on purpose.

I learned one lesson from Kiran back then. He told me don't ever be afraid to be alone the sun is alone and it still shines. I thought that was the best advice that I could ever receive. Kiran was the first guy I had ever opened to. I knew that nothing good can come out of that. I do trust him because we were friends at one point.

I looked at Kiran remembering that moment. He was there for me like no one else. I smiled because I came a far way from my past self. I was always scared to let people close to me but now I'm like the caring mom friend. I help with Joseph's mommy issues. I also have baby fever. I just can't explain myself really.

I just know it's all thanks to Kiran. I looked to Joseph who was looking at me. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. Thanks to Kiran because I would have never been with any of these guys. I couldn't help but kiss Joseph on the forehead. Joseph smiled at me happily. He started to be calm.

I turned to the group and we began to keep talking. I looked at Kiran and remembered when I told him I wasn't going to date anyone. I was going to prepare myself for the red carpet instead of red roses. I smiled again but I made a wish to never go back to my past self. I opened my eyes and I went back to my perfect reality.