Beach Girl

Sunny's POV

I was heading home after I had a long day at work. The girls came by to check on me and bring me lunch. They we're helping me as much as they could. I felt like they were going to raise my baby instead from just how much they cared.

I was driving home once I was done for the day. I was on the road when I heard a loud pop. The loud sound scared me, I noticed that I had gotten a flat tire. I turned on my emergency lights and I parked on the side of the road. There was a clearing.

I called Kiran since I was going to be late to our date. I grabbed everything I needed in the back even the spare tire. I knew how to change a tire because of my dad. I wasn't going to call them for help. Plus I was done setting up the stand. Just as I was beginning to work on it I heard a car drive behind me.

I knew the car pretty well. My nails did match the paint after all. It was Kiran and he came here as fast as possible. Kiran got out of the car and grabbed everything from me. Kiran even finished changing it for me. After he changed it I agave him a kiss.

"A lady should know how to change a tire but a lady should never have to change a tire" replied Kiran. That"s what being a gentleman means. I swear I never felt head over heels for a man. I have a thing for guys like this I know most don't. I couldn't have a bad thing to say about it.

We are very different from each other. His car could be above half a tank and Kiran feels like he has to fill up with gas. Me on the other hand could be below the line of empty and I will be like I know my car can make it to a gas station nearby. It may be in the nick of time but I can handle it.

People say these two different people get married to each other. I know Kiran so well that it might just be a dream come true to be married to one another. Our close relationship has been even closer since the news of the baby. I love how he keeps his promises.

I know when Kiran is in a bad mood just with him driving. I could be like Kiran are you okay, you barely touched your gas pedal the speed limit is sixty five why are you going fifty. I could just tell when he is going slower than normal. It's just how I know something is wrong. It's always my best bet.

The last time he was driving slow was when Ramona was trying to be rude to me. She told him why she didn't like me. It was weird because I didn't think she would have admitted it. Of course she wanted to put the blame on me like she has been doing. I didn't mean to ruin her son's life. Kiran wants to stay.

Ramona doesn't like me because I am taking too much of her son's time. She never wanted to try and get to know me. She still doesn't try. Things could be so much more different. If she did try things would go a lot more smoother. We may have a relationship.

She could invite me and welcome me into their house. We can have a girls day with each other. This would be a upgrade for a boyfriend and a family of people saw it liked this. Ramona stops our dates because it doesn't work with her schedule. She even makes us go for errands when we are together.

She treats Kiran like a maid when he is with me. She has him come home at a certain time. Pick up food or grocery items when we are out. It strikes a nerve because it's weird when mothers have that level of attachment to their sons. Kiran is becoming an adult so he can speak his mind.

If we did get married Ramona will be a monster in law. Ramona can hate me all she wants but her son still chose to make his wife and mother of his baby. That's all that's going to happen. No mom should hate whoever their son is going to be with. You have to build a relationship between somebody.

You can't judge but only judgmental mothers will have a say against this. Most girls will deal with this and it's so sad to have families part ways because of this. Like I don't care what anyone says but not all moms know what's best for their son. I'm just stating the truth here. I mean we all know this.

I mean for example Ramona thinks I'm the worst just because her son chose me and his child over her. It's sad because she made Kiran choose between her and his child. I didn't force him or make him pick a side. It was just so sad to see that's how she feels.

A phase I recommend you skip is moving in with toxic in laws. When you start a life with you and your partner just because it sounds easier to start off don't do it. Relationships will be tested. More then one could break. I know this and I'm thankful to not do that. Ramona is controlling too much for me already.

Ramona is just upset that Kiran will spend all his time with me. Which won't even be true because now we will be parents. There is going to be three of us. Above that I'm hardly ever alone. I was happy that I was driving safely because it would have been bad if I lost all the air in my tire.

Kiran gave me a kiss and we both drove our cars to my house. We still had time for our date. I just wish that Kiran was just as happy as I am. I would like Ramona to stop controlling him. Kiran just has to be the first one to tell her to back off before I say anything. I want his family to be apart of this.