Chapter 25

A/N: So, I'd like to apologize that I haven't updated in like months. I've had a bunch of chapters written, but never edited or proofread by myself (which this and the next chapter havent been, so sorry for any mistakes I made months ago when I wrote this) And by the time i catch up to the current chapter I'm writing, my writing might seem different and I probably have changed some things, so if that happens, you're not crazy and just go with it 😅

"I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society," Hand-fetish raved while raising his hands in front of him like it was the finale. 

The villains that never bothered to interfere with her fight stood shocked before they began to fall one after another. Ophelia could barely keep her eyes on All Might, astounded by his speed. A gust of wind blew by her before Midoroya, Tsu, Mineta, and All Might were by her. She could see the pain and guilt as All Might glanced down at Shouta before he stared at her.

"Everyone, go to the entrance," All Might ordered. "Hurry!"

Ophelia could tell he wanted to ask as he looked over the state she was, but glad he chose not to. She could hear the distress mumbling of hand-fetish as he covered his face with his own hand, the one that had been on his face feet from him as he stumbled toward it and placed it back on. He seemed unhinged before, but Ophelia felt repulsed at how attached he was to those hands and the absolute glee as he stared at All Might from under that hand. 

Midoriya had Shouta on his back while Mineta carried his legs. Ophelia grabbed the hand Todoroki stretched out to her, as her cover was blown as Midoriya told All Might about how fast the thing was and how her dagger barely grazed the skin but healed instantly—something even she didn't notice. She wanted to slap her hand against Midoriya's big mouth before All Might cut him off.

"It'll be fine, young Midoriya." All Might smiled, giving a peace sign at the corner of his eye. 

Ophelia could still feel All Might's questioning and curious gaze bore into her, before he turned to the villains as Midoriya began to walk to the entrance. Todoroki began to follow, but slowed his pace as she glanced back at All Might exchanging punches with the creature. She could feel Todoroki silently question what she was doing as she pulled her ambrosia baggy out of nothing, popping two in her mouth. 

"Does that heal you?" Todoroki questioned, gesturing to the yellow squares. 

"To an extent, yes."

Todoroki scrunched his face up in confusion before asking another question, "why didn't you give any to Aizawa?"

Ophelia clenched her jaw—for once, she hated how the Apollo kids could sing a hymn and heal someone and all she could do was wait for someone who could. "If I told you that their blood would turn to fire and bones to sand, would you believe me?"

"Is that the sarcasm you told me before?" 

"No, I'm dead serious," Ophelia replied.

"Why would you need to be dead to be serious?" 

Ophelia was astounded at Todoroki's lack of understanding sarcasm. A vibration and cloud of dust had them glancing back at All Might, as the creature was split inside a portal and had a grasp on All Might's ribcage, blood flowing from the wound. 

Ophelia's eyes widened as All Might was pulled halfway into the portal, which seemed to tighten around him and held him there. She heard Midoriya pass Shouta off to Tsu. Ophelia followed as Midoriya began to sprint, hearing Todoroki's pounding footsteps behind her as well. 

She cursed Midoriya's lack of plan as he headed straight for All Might, a portal appearing in front of him. Vines wrapped around the portal guy, finding the one weakness he had and pulled him to the ground while Katsuki appeared, stopping Midoriya from going through the portal with an explosion, yelling profanities at him before rebounding to the portal guy, simultaneously burning her vines as he held the guy down.