First day on set p.2

God she was so beautiful. Even more gorgeous in person. She had perfect brunette hair that complemented her face perfectly. Her eyes, I could get so lost in them. Her lips, wow. She was just perfect.

She sat down on the couch and looked up at me while I froze where I stood, just looking at her.

"You gonna sit down?" She asked me, patting the seat next to her.

"Uh yeah." I responded.

I took a seat and placed my phone next to me.

"So..." Jenna turned to face me and crossed her legs, I followed suit, "what do you wanna do?"

"Um well we have like half an hour to kill before we gotta head to wardrobe, so we could maybe watch an episode of something?"I suggested.

"Sure." Jenna picked up the remote, turning on Netflix and began scrolling through shows, "okay, so I'm gonna sound crazy, but I've never actually seen stranger things."

"You've gotta be like one of the only human beings alive that hasn't!" I laughed.

"Yeah probably, I'm gonna put on the first episode, we can watch the series together. You know, to bond." She said laughing and putting emphasis on 'bond'.

"Yeah sure, but I'm not on until like episode 4-"

"Shhhh, spoliers!" Jenna cut my off placing her index finger over my lip. She pressed play and we began to watch it.

I pulled out my phone and I opened Sadie's contact. Yes, Sadie Sink.

Y/nCan you believe Jenna Ortega has never watched Stranger Things?!

Y/n
Can you believe Jenna Ortega has never watched Stranger Things?!

Weirdo<3
How would you even know that?
Wait!!!!

Y/n
How has that only just clicked?

Weirdo<3
I literally forgot that you're filming a movie with her😭.
Anyways, is she super pretty?

Y/n
Omfg shut up.

Weirdo<3
What?!
It's a simple question! Yes or no?

Y/n
Yes
Anyways I gotta go, we're watching stranger things. Bye!

Weirdo<3
Oooo, watching a show together.
I'm kidding, bye y/n/n!

———————

"Who you texting?" Jenna asked looking over my shoulder just as I turned my phone off.

"Just Sadie, I was telling her how you've never watched Stranger things." I laughed.

"Wait Sadie Sink?" She asked sounding weirdly surprised.

"Yeah...she's my best friend, and my roommate." I said giving her a confused look.

Jenna opened her mouth, about to say something, but before she could say anything a loud banging on the door interrupted us.

"Y/n! Jenna! We need you at wardrobe, shooting is starting in an hour and a half!" A man shouted from the other side of the door.

"We will be there in a sec!" I yelled back to him.

After sitting in hair and make up for an hour, I was finally ready to go on set. I was in my costume, which was a pair of baggy ripped jeans and a white cropped vest. The stylist put my hair half up half down with two strands left dangling over my face.

I walked onto set where Jenna and a few other cast members were stood. I walked up to Jenna and greeted her then stood at my marker.

"Alright guys, before we began this shoot, I have a quick announcement. We have a special guest joining us to watch today. Hailee come on in!" Matt said through a mega phone.

"Wait did he just say hailee?" I said to Jenna. When I got no response I turned to look on her and she looked absolutely shocked, her eyes fixed on one spot.

I turned my head to see what she was looking at and there she was. Hailee Fucking Steinfeld.

"No way!" Jenna muttered from besides me.

Hailee waved to us all and said "hi". After we all came out of shock, we began the scene.
It was a simple scene, just my character meeting the friend group and introducing myself. So nothing intense yet.

The director yelled cut and we all walked off the set and Jenna and I headed over to Hailee. Since I was the first to get there, she pulled me into a friendly hug.

"Hey guys, I'm hailee." She said with a kind smile.

"Yeah we know... you're pretty famous." I laughed and so did she, "I'm Y/n, and this is Jenna."

Jenna waved at her with a shy smile.

"Yes I've heard about you two. I'm excited to work with you guys!" Hailee said.

"What? Work with us? Like, on set? On the movie? Acting with us?" Jenna rambled nervously.

"Yeah, I'm not playing a huge role, but I'll be there." She said.

"No fucking way!" Jenna said as her jaw dropped.

Oh my god! The hailee steinfeld is going to be in a movie with us!