Drunken Chaos

[not proof read]

Y/n's pov

Tonight was a great distraction from the past week. Everyone was here: Ava, Emma, Georgie, Naomi, Joy, Johnna, Hunter and Oliver. Emma had found a great club in a quieter place in the city, which means zero chance of press showing up. Most of us already have a few drinks down us, so we're pretty tipsy already. Georgie and I were dancing together in a dance circle which must have formed part way through the song. Our friends were hyping us up as we moved to the beat somehow in sync. As the song came to and end, we finished our duet and everyone cheered for us. I looked at Georgie as we both laughed at what we had just pulled off. Emma shouted that she got everyone shots, so we all head to the table and took them before going back to the dance floor.

"That was so fun!" I exclaimed as I caught my breath.

"I agree, I didn't know you had moves Y/l/n." Georgie replied.

"Back at you Farmer." I laughed.

"I'm so excited to have you on set, I still can't believe you got the role with what you said in the interview!" Georgie laughed.

"I'm not gonna lie I'm shocked too. Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick." I said motion to the back.

After I had finishing my business on the toilet, I was washing my hands in the sink when my phone began ringing. The contact read Devyn Dekota, my old friend and costar from scream. I picked up my phone and pressed answer.

"Hey Dev!" I greeted her, "what's up how are you?"

"I'm good thanks. How are you though y/n/n? I heard about the break up." She asked with concern for me.

"The last week was really hard I won't lie, but I'm starting to feel a bit better. Probably cause I'm tipsy but you know." I laughed.

"Well you know what Jasmin says, alcohol fixes any heartbreak." Devyn laughed as she quotes Jasmin.

"Well, she's not wrong. Speaking of Jasmin, how is she?" I asked.

"Hey Baby, I miss youuu!" Jasmin shouted down the phone.

"Hi Jas! Miss you too."

"Uh, you never said that to me!" Devyn said in an offended tone.

"Obviously I miss you Devyn. Guys I gotta go though, we should catch up when I'm done shooting." I suggested.

"Yes we definitely should, congrats on Wednesday by the way."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Okay I'll let you go, love you bye."

"Bye love you!"

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked out of the restroom. My eyes met with hers from across the room, Jenna's. Suddenly, everything seemed to slow down. The sounds in the room was amplified in my ears, the music, the talking, my own heartbeat echoed in my head. I somehow was more aware of how heavy and staggered my breathing had become. The room had become more fuzzy and disoriented around me, as if the only thing in focus was Jenna. I noticed she had made an attempt to walk towards me but Percy, who was stood behind her, took hold of her arm to stop her. I took a small step backwards as I tried to grasp the fact that they had shown up here. Why? I mean how did they know we were here? And why would they even wanna come? I noticed Emma had her attention fixed on the couple, I expected her to angry but instead she appeared to be worried. That confused me, why would she be worried?

I went to look back at Jenna but Joy and Ava had stepped in front of me to block them. Joy gave me a comforting smile and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Why don't we go grab a drink?" She suggested. I agreed, I feel as though I'm gonna need to be far from sober to get though tonight. I took one quick look back at the two, Jenna looked at me with a sad expression on her face- again weird- as Percy was muttering something in her ear. The bartender asked me what I wanted, so I ordered 5 vodka shots for myself and two each for Joy and Ava. The woman poured the shots and I said, "actually could you leave the bottle?". She shrugged and left it on the counter for me and walked away to serve some other people.