Uno

It was now 8pm. I was sat in Emma's apartment with some of the cast playing uno. Emma had suggested we should do something to take my mind off Jenna while we waited for her to get back, so we invited them over. To be honest, it was nice getting to know them all. I got along well with Johnna, Joy and Georgie and I actually managed to have some fun and laugh with them. Makes a change from being so anxious. I'm pretty shit at uno but not as shit as Georgie; it made me laugh when Oliver made up pick up 8 cars twice in a row.

I took a sip of my beer and placed my card down on the pile which my last card remaining in my hand.

"Uno" I shouted, taking another sip of my drink.

"You're on you're last card already?" Georgie asked in disbelief.

"It's okay Georgie you only have 16 cards to put down." I laughed.

However, Johnna was also on her last card and it was her turn next. I was praying that she had to pick up so that I could win. She looked up at me, at the pile then back down at her card.

"Shit." She muttered under her breath then picked up a card.

I quietly celebrated the fact that she had picked up a card, then it was Ava's turn. She had three cards in her hand and to my surprise she placed all the down on the pile.

"UNO!!" She shouted throwing her arms in the air.

"You Dick! How?" I shouted trying to act offended until I burst out laughing, "fair play Morales, fair fucking play."

"Damn okay. Next round?" Joy asked picking up the cards everyone had thrown into the pile and began shuffling them. We all agreed and started talking amongst ourselves while she dealt them out.

"So Y/n, are you currently filming anything right now?" Naomi asked me.

"Um no, not at the moment. I'm having a hard time finding something right now." I said truthfully.

"Really? I thought you'd be all booked up by now?" Johnna said shocked.

"Unfortunately not." I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Well, I heard Tim was looking for someone to play a character he's bringing in half way through the season. Maybe you'd be interested in that since you're already here?" Georgie suggested.

"I dunno. I mean I'd love to, but it feels like a certain person doesn't want me here right now." I said clearly talking about Jenna.

"It doesn't matter about Jenna. It's you're choice, I mean she shouldn't get in the way of your work." Emma spoke up.

"You're right. How would I even audition for the role?" I asked.

"Well we could mention it to him. I mean he's seen you're work, he likes you and he thinks you're a good actor so it shouldn't be hard." Emma shrugged.

"It's okay I don't wanna be to much trouble for you."

"No it's not trouble, really. Let me do this for you, you should at least get something good out of this trip." Emma smiled.

"Thanks Em."

"It's okay."

Just as we began to start the next round, Jenna and Percy walked in. I shot Emma a 'here we go' look before turning to Jenna.

"Fun day?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, actually. We saw a movie then went out for drinks. It was nice to spend the day together." She smiled taking her coat off and walking in.

"Yeah like you don't do that anyway." I mumbled quietly so no one could hear.

They both made they're way to the table and they sat down in the two empty chairs directly opposite me. Perfect.

"Want me to deal you guys in?" Joy asked.

"Yeah sure" Percy replied.

"YeAh SuRe." I mocked him.

"Y/n what are you 5?" Jenna asked in an annoyed tone.

"I'll go first." Georgie said after clearing his throat.

About 20 minutes passed by of us playing uno, well everyone else playing uno while Jenna and Percy acted more of a couple then Jenna and I do while I glared at them.

"Y/n it's you." Ava said nudging me.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I didn't pay much attention to what card I put down.

"Y/n you can't put that card down, it's a red on a blue and it's not even close to the number on the pile." Jenna spoke to me as if I was stupid.

I didn't answer her, instead I angrily picked up the card and put another one down.

"You can't put that one down either." She said.

I sighed, picking it up.

"Do you even know how the game works?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes I knwo who the stupid game fucking works Jenna!" I said putting down a +4.

"Jeez okay." She said rolling her eyes.

I sat back in my chair and chugged the beer in front of me. I brought my hands to my face and pushed my hair back before crossing my arms. We continued playing for a while longer until I noticed Percy getting really close to Jenna while they clearly flirted.

"Okay, What the fuck!" I stood up slamming my cards on the table.

"What is wrong with you?!" Percy exclaimed.

"What's wrong with me?! Are you delusional?!" I scoffed.

"Y/n calm down." Jenna said standing up.

"Jenna...we need to talk. Now!"