"y/n?"

The flight to Romania was dreadful. There was a child scream the full flight in front of us and the guy behind me had his bare feet out sticking in between mine and Ava's chairs.

Ava had offered to come with me so I didn't have to be alone as Sadie was working. Sadie and Ava had broken up a while ago since they both wanted different things and felt like they should be friends.

As Ava and I walked out do the airport, I scanned around for Emma. When I noticed her waving, we walked over to her. I pulled her in for a short hug and then so did Ava.

"Hey, thanks for coming." Emma smiled up at me.

"It's okay. Does Jenna know I'm here?" I asked Emma.

"Well I mentioned it to her but I didn't get a response so..."

"Fantastic." I sighed, "maybe this was a bad idea Emma."

"No no, Y/n it's not. It will be okay I promise." She reassured me.

"Okay let's get it over with."

Emma drove the three of us back to Emma's apartment after dropping our bags off at the nearest hotel to where she was staying. I was full of nerves throughout the entire drive, thinking of what I was going to say to Jenna. It shouldn't be so hard, she's my girlfriend, but right now she feels like a stranger.

"We're here." Emma said as she pulled into a parking space.

We all got out of the car and headed into the building. We walked up what felt like 20 flights of stairs even though it was only 4 and we finally made it to Emma's room. She unlocked the door and I took a breath before walking inside. Ava and I sat on the couch while Emma brought us both a glass of water, which I chugged down in seconds.

"Jeez, we're you thirsty?" Ava asked laughing a little.

"No, just nervous." I replied while picking at this skin on my fingers.

"Jenna should be here in a second I asked her to meet me here." Emma said sitting down next to me, "whatever happens, I'm here for you okay? I know we don't know each other but I'm here for you." She smiled.

"Thanks Emma, I appreciate it." I smiled back at her.

Suddenly, the door swung open. The three of us turned towards the door to see Jenna walking in laughing, being very VERY fucking close to...Percy. I didn't move, nor say anything. I just waited for her to notice I was sat right in front of her.

"Oh my god, there's no way that happened you should've seen your-" jenna was saying, but stopped when her eyes locked with mine, "y/n?"

I gave her a weak smile in response.

"What- why are you here?" She asked stepping away from Percy who looked at her confused.

"Jen, who is this?" He asked and Ava and I both shot him a look.

"Her girlfriend! Who are you?" I stood up stepping closer to him.

"He's my friend." Jenna said stepping in between me and him.

I looked down at Jenna for a moment, thinking of what to say.

"So this is why you're to busy to text me?" I said gesturing to the tall guy behind her.

"What are you talking about? I've been busy shooting the show?" She said acting clueless.

"Yeah? So it's not like you were out getting drunk every night then?"

"Whatever Y/n." Jenna dismissed me looking over at Emma, "what did you call me in here for?"

Emma gave her a 'really?' look before saying, "Because I thought you'd want to see Y/n."

"Yeah well I've seen her. I've gotta go me and Percy are gonna be late." She said before walking towards to exit.

"Really? Is that it?" I asked her.

"Y/n! Please... not now okay I'll talk to you later." She said as they both left.