"You look beautiful"

*smut warning*

It's an hour until we have to be at the promotion event for Scream 6. There's going to be a red carpet, photos, interviews, some teaser trailers and a directors panel, and the best part- the after party. Everyone was getting ready in their own rooms with people helping style them and doing their hair and make up.

If I'm honest, I really hate having other people so my hair and make up; for some reason I just feel really awkward. However, my stylists were really fucking good at their job so I can't complain.

I'm sat on a stool by a large mirror my make-up artist Casandra had brought, since my hotel room didn't have any that aren't int he bathroom. I was in a bath robe as I waited on the arrival of my dress, with Cas working on my make up and Xander styling my hair. To pass the time, I was on Instagram and I came across a video from tiktok Ava and posted to her Instagram account. It was a video from earlier today.

Ava and I had gone shopping to find her a dress for tonight, and we decided to make a video of the progress, showing off her choices. Some we picked out as a joke because they looked very questionable and others were genuinely stunning. The video was basically just Ava showing off the dresses while we both laughed our heads off at the weird ones. She ended up picking this black dress and posted it.

[This is Ava's post]

Liked by @JustY/n, @SadieSink_ and 620,687 others

AvaMorales Finally picked a dress...

View all 3,271 comments

————

A knock at the door startled me and I put my phone down. Melissa, my costar, walked in with my dress and hung it on the door frame.

"Hi Melissa! You look amazing!" I greeted her.

"Heyy, thank you. I brought your dress up for you and I just wanted to let you know your car will be here in 35 minutes." She informed me.

"Okay thank you." I smiled, "I'll see you soon."

"Can't wait to see you in your outfit. Bye Y/n." She said leaving the room.

By then my hair and makeup was complete. I'm now in the bathroom putting my outfit on. I looked at my self in the mirror, smiling at the outfit. I wasn't sure when I picked it out from the options I was given, but it actually looks good. I pulled out my phone and took a picture, uploading it to Instagram.

Jenna's POV

[Jenna's wearing this outfit btw]