The truth is out.

After the half an hour intermission, everyone was now back in their seats waiting for the panel to begin. I was backstage with the rest of the cast waiting for the producer to call us out one by one. I felt more nervous then I should be considering I had given a speech in front of the thousands of people not so long ago, but this time they were going to be asking questions.

Jenna noticed that I looked a little uncomfortable and came over to me, placing her hand on my arm to grab my attention.

"Hey you okay?" She asked me offering her sweet smile.

"Yeah just a little nervous." I replied.

"You're gonna do great. I promise, and I'm with you the whole time." She reassured me.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted when I heard the producer starting to get ready to introduce us on stage.

"Please welcome, Jenna Ortega!" He said into the mic, earning a loud cheer from the crowd.

Jenna gave me a smile and walked on stage, waving at her fans. She hugged the producer and sat down in her assigned seat. Then...it was my turn.

"Now, welcome Stu Macher's daughter herself, Y/L L/N!"

I wasn't expecting the audience to cheer louder for me than Jenna, since Jenna was a much more popular actress right now. I think my reaction was a little obvious as they cheered more after seeing my reaction, I laughed and waved at them before hugging the producer and taking my seat next to Jenna. Then it was Hailee, then Melissa and soon the panel was full and the questions had started.

"Hello, my names Aliyah and my question is for Jenna. What was your favourite part about filming Scream 6?" The girl asked.

"Oh my god my sisters called Aliyah, that's so cool. Anyways um, I think my favourite part was meeting the most amazing people ever and meeting someone who has really made my life so much better."

"Hey I'm Jackson and my questions for the whole cast, so which cast member would you trust least with a secret and why?" He asked.

Everyone immediately said "Y/n!" At the same time.

"What? Noo, me? I can keep a secret!" I said defensively but also joking at the same time.

"Y/n, you are literally worst at keeping secrets." Melissa laughed.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed, okay maybe they're not wrong.

"Hi, I have a question for Y/n." A girl said shyly into the microphone.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Lila."

"What's your question Lila?" I smiled at her.

"Um, so my question is what's it like being in your first horror movie and being in one with Jenna Ortega who is one of the best horror actresses today?" She asked.

"It's definitely different that's for sure, but it's a good different. I've always loved horror movies and to be apart of such a big franchise is an honour. I hope to be able to be apart of more horror projects in the future. And to be able to work with Jenna has been amazing, she's such a talented actress and is just the best person overall." I said.

More and more questions were being asked and then finally it got down to the last question.

"My question is for Y/n and Jenna, I'm sure you've seen all the posts and heard the rumours so I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we wanted to hear it from you guys and not the media. So my question is, are you guys dating?" The person asked.

I completely froze and looked at Jenna who had a similar expression. I moved my mouth away from the mic and whispered to Jenna "what the fuck do we do?" She just sighed and grabbed her mic.

"Alright, so not that it's everyone's business but I'd rather you'd hear it from us then hear something else from the media. So the rumours...are true and aren't true. Y/n and I are not official yet, but we are more than friends. And hopefully we can can become official soon because she is the best person I have ever met. Shes makes me feel safe and happy and most of all loved and I'm so happy she's in my life. Hopefully I get to spend the rest of it with her." She said honestly to the crowd.

My eyes began to tear up. I wasn't expecting Jenna to tell everyone about us, let alone say all those things about me. Hearing those words made me so incredibly happy. I let the tears run down my face and I brought the mic back towards my mouth.

"I love you so much Jen." I wanted the whole world to know it.

"I love you so much more Y/n/n." She leant forwards and pressed her lips against mine. She was kissing me like we were the only people in the room. As if no one were watching. And it felt amazing.

A/n: I've changed y/n's character to the daughter of Stu Macher because I have a better idea for the movie plot.