After the kiss [short filler]

Jenna parted our lips, looking up at me with a smile. I left my hands cupping her face as she looked at me.

"Wanna sleep over tonight?" She asked me with a soft voice.

"Yeah.." I said, matching her tone.

...

Hot water ran over my skin as I closed my eyes, tilting my head up and pushing my hair back out of my face. The change from freezing cold rain to hot shower water felt amazing. I quickly washed my hair and body with Jenna's products then got out of the shower, pulling a towel over my body and securing it. I rubbed my hair with the smaller towel to remove all of the excess water, then walked out into Jenna's room.

She was sat crossed legged on her bed already looking at me. Her eyes ran over my body before locking with my eyes.

"Like something you see?" I said with a flirty tone.

"...shut up." Jenna laughed, throwing s pillow at me which I caught before it hit my face.

"You're not denying it..." I said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"No. I'm not denying anything." Jenna said rolling her eyes, "here are some of my clothes that you can wear." She handed me a black T-shirt, some underwear (since mine were full of rain water) and some grey joggers.

"Thanks" I said taking them.

I quickly got changed in the bathroom then came back into her room, sit on the other half of the large bed.

Jenna already had stranger things pulled up, and clicked play when I got comfortable. Jenna automatically cuddles up to me, laying her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around me. I kissed the top of her head then rested my chin there.

The scene came up where I was fighting off a demogorgon with a shot gun. Blood was running down my characters face from a head injury I had sustained a few minutes before. I took a shot at its head as it opened its mouth and it fell backwards, then I ran out of bullets. It started getting back up, so I had dropped then gun and snatched the baseball bat off Joe's character-Steve- and began smashing its head with it, before pouring gasoline on it and setting it alight.

"Damn, that was hot." Jenna muttered a little louder than she interbred and I just laughed.
We watched around 3 more episodes until we fell asleep.