"Come dance with me pretty girl"

*smut warning*

After that little disruption, the night went in pretty well. Sadie and Ava went off on their own to do their own thing, which left Jenna and I sitting at the bar by ourselves. We each had a cocktail in hand and we sat in silence looking at the view of the beach from the roof. We have had a lot of drinks at this point and all I could feel was that buzz in my head. Party Monster by the weekend started playing and I began dancing to the music whiskey downing the rest of my drink. Jenna looked over had me with a 'wtf' expression on her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked me whilst laughing.

"Come dance with me pretty girl." I said starting to walk backwards with my hands out to her, still moving my body to the beat. She smiled and took my hands and I led us to the dance floor. We began dancing with each other, smiled growing in both of our faces. Our bodies slowly came closer and closer until we were inches apart. I put my hands on her waist and closed the space between us. Jenna reached up and draped her arms around the back of my neck, staring deep into my eyes. With a look that I've seen before, one that I could very easily recognise. As the best dropped, I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. I kissed her with more than passion, but with want, hunger even. And she did the same.

I pulled away from our kiss and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my body. I brought my mouth to her ear so she could hear me clearly.

"Want to get out of here?" I whispered.

"More than anything." She replied.

She took my hand and practically dragged me through the people and all the way to the car.

——very small time skip——

Jenna pushed me against the hotel door, locking it, while attaching her lips to mine. She kept her hands firmly on my waist holding me in place while I moved my hands up to cup her face. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth and give her more access. I tried my best to fight for dominance but Jenna won every time- this girl is persistent as hell. It's hot I can't lie.

She tugged on the bottom of my dress/top [depends on what you're wearing] and pulled away from the kiss, tilting her mouth up to my ear.

"Off!" She told me.

"What?" I asked, being a little taken back by her boldness.

"You heard me...take it off." She said before attaching her lips to my neck, sucking at my skin with no care about leaving a mark.

She took a step back and maintained eye contact with me, waiting for me to do as she asked, well said. I looked at her for a moment, still surprised, then a smirk appeared on my face as I removed my clothing and kicked off my shoes, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. She stood completely still and her eyes slowly scanned over my body taking in every feature she could see. I smiled and stepped closer to her, placing my hands on her hips.

"You okay?" I asked her as I brought my index finger to her chin, lifting it up so she looked at me.

"Mhm" she nodded smiling, before connecting our lips again.

I pushed her hips and began to walk her backwards towards the bed. When her legs hit the bed, she fell back onto the soft mattress.

"I think you're a little over dressed for this." I said biting my bottom lip slightly trying hold my smirk back.

"Yeah? What you gonna do about it?" She flirted, leaning up slightly on her elbows so our faces were only inches apart.