Look Like That

K-Korg –“

Loki’s rhythm stutters on behalf of the fact that the name leaving Thor’s lips as she rides her hips upon his isn’t her own. Honestly, she’s not angered or annoyed, is in fact, caught off guard and simply amused. “Excuse me?” She arches a brow down at him, fights back a small smile.

Thor lets out a low groan of disapproval when she pauses her movements (feels her cunt still gripping tightly at him.) His hands on her thighs slide up to grip at her hips, and he pouts up at her when she slaps his hands away.

“Should I fetch your new friend to ride upon you instead?” Loki asks, brow arching higher. Finally, she can’t help let her smile loose when he makes a face up at her. “I bet your pretty cock wouldn’t last two seconds inside his Kronan rim.”

She shoots him a devilish grin as she leans down so that their faces are just an inch apart, and Thor has to fight back another groan as she purposefully tightens her cunt around his throbbing cock. Her hardened nipples brush against his chest, his hands sliding slowly up her sides before coming around to cup firmly at her breasts. He keeps her gaze, smiling faintly as she arches her back and leans into his touch. “Filthy worm.” He rumbles out, gives her breasts another firmer squeeze and watches her eyes flutter and her cunt tighten even more, listens to her soft hitch of breath as he slowly bucks up into her lovely soaked heat.

Loki doesn’t have the capability to answer. His hands slide down to her hips, giving them a soft squeeze with every slow and deliberate thrust of his own. Her eyes flutter as wildly as her heart races and beats as loud in her ears as her skin damn well sings and hums from his every touch.

“Korg... invited us... for drinks... and card games.” Thor says in between thrusts.

“No... he – oh! – he invited you.” Loki manages in between low moans and high gasps. He gives her a particularly hard thrust that makes Loki gasp and whine and roll her hips back against his.

Don’t... pretend... you only... listened... to half... The more... the merrier... he said.” Thor grunts, glares playfully up at her when she sends him a very real glare – and how she can still look so annoyed with him while his cock is buried deep in her sweet cunt is both amazing and rather arousing to Thor.

“Maybe... I’m sick of... being around... your friends – mmn, fuck.” Loki fights the blissful rolls of her eyes, won’t give him the smug satisfaction while he’s smirking up at her like that.

Thor’s own eye half rolls in amusement. “You said... they’re your... friends, too.” He grips her hips tightly in retaliation when she scoffs. “What’s mine... has always... been yours.”

He says it so sincerely, his expression so soft, Loki almost feels guilty as she finally snaps (because she knows his games.) “Stop that.” She hisses, slaps her open palms down on his chest when he tries to rise up for a kiss.

“Stop – ahh...” Thor lets out a breathless laugh as she presses him down into the quilts and her cunt gives his cock a deliciously painful squeeze. “Stop, what?”

His innocent little smile doesn’t fool Loki, only makes her glare harder as she rides back against him harder. “You’re not going to convince me.” She quickly hisses out, gasps as he then grabs firm handfuls of her backside and grinds her already stuffed cunt roughly against his hips. Her clit rubs against him, making her moan out, making her almost slump forward and just letting him take over.

Why not?” Thor pouts, grips her peachy globes tighter as he moves her back and forth.

Loki continues to glare down at his sweet expression, even though she really just wants give in to him completely. (She still thinks that could be a possibility, because he is driving her fucking crazy right now.. in more ways than one, but only one counts to her in this moment.) “Can we – oh –“ He grins that smug grin up at her, his cock now dragging slow and firm right over her g-spot. Loki swears she almost sees stars as she somehow keeps her eyes narrowed down at him. “Can we talk about his after, please?!”