Never Truly Know

“Oh, great fucking Norns!” Loki gasps and laughs and sobs out all at once. “Th–Oh!!” She gasps out more breathlessly as feels the tiny crackles of thunder rolling off from his tongue and up into her cunt as far as he can damn well reach.

Not that she’s complaining – but Loki woke up to Thor’s soft kisses along her face, which then quickly spiralled into Loki letting him lift her onto his cock. He fucked her slowly, but with a new and oddly unnerving desperation. And afterwards, when she had moved over to the bar, Loki had swallowed just one mouthful of whatever awful tasting blue liquid before Thor was on her again. Again, she’s certainly not complaining.

He’d slid his arms around her, nuzzled and kissed and nipped at her neck and her shoulders. Loki had turned to face him after placing the glass back down, a soft, but worried smile hanging from her lips. Though, before she could voice her concerns, Thor’s lips were on hers, and then, Thor’s lips were all over her, and then, Loki lost all thinking capabilities as he’d grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up onto the bar.

Which is where Loki is still desperately trying to balance against as her darling Thunderer’s thunderous tongue lashes relentlessly at her cunt. No other parts of him ripple with those tiny currents – somehow, Loki just knows he’s concentrating it all into just the talented muscle between his lips.

‘Keep you safe, Worm... Always protect you... Love you so damn much, Loki...’

“Wha –“ Loki’s confused frown quickly morphs back into an expression of pure bliss. She lets out a gasp of delight instead – but in the back of her tongue fucked addled mind, Loki knows his renewed assaults on her cunt is but a means to shut her up; to keep her from asking. Loki grits her teeth in annoyance at that, but with his tongue curling upwards and sending those little thunder currents jolting straight into her g-spot, Loki can only let go of a broken wail of his name as she comes so hard, she even hears the hot wet gush between her thighs.

Loki comes so hard, her back arches painfully, but before she slumps backwards, Thor’s hands slide over her backside and his forearms slide under her thighs. He’s lifting her up then, and Loki lets out a gasp of both surprise and delight. She links her ankles over his back, her heels digging into his shoulder blades and her thighs now wrapped around his head as he perches her over his shoulders.

He moves them back to the bed then, and Loki is moaning and whining his name as he flattens his thunderous tongue and licks his thunder currents up the length of her slit. Her hands tighten in his hair and he simply stands at the foot of the bed, not daring to drop her yet as he fucking drinks his greedy fill of her. His hands tighten on her ass cheeks, both squeezing at the flesh and using the leverage to press her soaked and aching (and wrecked – so wonderfully) cunt to his face as close as damn well possible.

Loki is again at his beautiful mercy as he suckles harshly at her clit and she instantly comes undone for him again. “Thor! Ahh... mmn...” She lets out more stuttered gasps, and finally, he dumps her gently back onto their bed. And though his lips never leave clit as he tumbles down with her, he does ease up some on the pressure, finally giving Loki a moment to catch her breath.

Loki lets out a breathlessly faint laugh as his arms flank her waist and his hands come slowly sliding up around to press against her lower stomach. His tongue flickers over her clit, and with another gasp, Loki finally tightens her hands in his hair enough to give it a good yank.

Thor barely feels her tugging; for once, barely even feels how so very rock hard he is. All he can focus on is his Goddess; his little bookworm; his Loki.

Thooorrr.” Loki whines, less breathlessly and more childishly.

Thor finally lifts his mouth from her sweet wet cunt, moves over to start kissing softly at her creamy wet thighs instead.