Chapter 3

The next day Marlow woke up to the sound of Steve calling her to breakfast, she turned around and looked at her bedside clock and saw that she had 30 minutes to get to school. Immediately she jumped up.

"Morning Steve!" Marlow greeted happily

"Morning Marley!" He said

"Do you think it would have come?" She asked

"What?" Asked Steve confused

"The radio!" Steve smiled at how excited she was

"I'm sure it will be here soon." Said Steve as Marlow placed her bowl on the kitchen sink she headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face and dealt with her hair. Before running down the stairs and out the front door.

"Bye Steve!" She yelled before shutting the door.

"Bye Marley!" He yelled back.

She jumped on the back of her bike and sped down the road crossing Hoppers polices car and wondered why he was in a rush.
She arrived at school and spotted the boys bikes parked up but they couldn't be seen. She turned around and saw her classmate Troy walking up to them.

"Step right up ladies and gentlemen!" Troy announces Marlow stood there and raised and eyebrow.

"Get your tickets to the freak show!" Troy continues.

"Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?" He says looking at his friend James. Troy walked up to the boys.

"Midnight" he suggests pushing Lucas. "Frog face" he suggests pushing Mike. "Or toothless" he finishes pushing Dustin. James wondered to himself.

"I go with toothless" he decides making fun of the way Dustin talks.

"I told you a million times my teeth are coming in its called cleidocranial dysplasia." Dustin says glaring at them.

"I told you a million times." James said, continuing to mimic him.

"Do the arm thing" Troy demanded.

Dustin took off his bag and twisted his arms around. Troy and James glared in horror.

"Hey Troy!" Marlow yells, "What the hell are you doing!"

"Hey Marley!" Troy says acting if he has done nothing.

"Don't 'Hey Marley' me Troy what the hell are you doing to my friends?!" She yelled while the boys look down at the floor.

"I still don't get why you hang out with these freaks Marley you should hang out with us more." Troy says looking down at you.

"At least they don't make people feel bad about themselves. At least they care about the way people feel." She argued back.

"Well at least I'm not a freak."

"At least we don't look as if our future is going to end up down a toilet." Marley says making the boys laugh.

"Just keep it in mind Marley." Troy says walking forwards pushing the boys to the ground.

"Don't listen to him." She says helping her friends up.

"Wait where's Will?" Marley asked.

"We thought he was with you?" Lucas says.

"Yeah his mom said he wasn't home," Mike continues.

"Maybe he's already in class?" Dustin suggests.

"Yeah maybe." Marley says.

As they walked into school half of the hallway looked in there direction,  Marley came across as charming and irresistible and was always turning heads at school maybe even the whole of Hawkins, she was definitely a Harrington. The first lesson they had was science they all walked into there favourite class to see empty chairs.