Chapter 4

After finding the girl Mike passed her a spare coat he had packed and they all brought her to Mike's house. Mike, Dustin and Lucas instanly started firing several questions at her.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked.

"Wheres your hair? do you have cancer?" Dustin asked.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble" Mike asked

"Is that blood?" Asked Lucas while reaching his hand out to her.
Mike slapped his hand down

"Stop your freaking her out!"

"Shes freaking me out!" Lucas responded.

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin guessed and clapped in her face and she jumped. "Not deaf"

"Stop it your scaring her!" Mike yelled.

"All of you shut up!" They all stopped and looked at Marley "she's scared and cold and wet."

"Here these are clean, ok?" Mike said holding out some clothes he had grabbed out the basket. First she dried her face with them and stood up, then she tried to get undressed.

"NO NO NO!" Lucas and Dustin yelled turning around in terror.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Dustin repeated over and over.

"Jesus you two" Marlow says bringing her to the bathroom.

"Marley your a girl so its fine for you!" Dustin shouts.

"And your overreacting" she shouts back but of course not loud enough for Mike's parents to hear while they were asleep since they shouldn't have gone out.

"this is the bathroom, privacy, get it?" Marley asked to her as she walked in, Marley began to close the door.

she stoped her "no" she says.

"You don't want it closed?" Mike asks coming over to them both.

"No" she says

"Oh, so you can speak. Okay, well... Um, how about we just keep the door... just like this. Is that better?" Asked Mike adjusting the door to three inches open where she seemed satisfied with it.

"Yes." she agreed.

"This is metal" Dustin says to them all.

"At least she can talk." Mike adds

"She said 'no' and 'yes' your three year old sister says more." Lucas argues.

"Shes just scared she has no idea who we are." Marley says.

"Marley she tried to get naked!" Dustin exclaims

"There is something seriously wrong with her like wrong in the head" Lucas argues.

"She just went like-" Dustin says as he mimicked pulling the shirt of his head, knocking his hat of in the process.

"I bet she escaped from pennhurst!" Lucas suggests

"Where?" Marlow and Mike say together

"The nuthouse in curly county?" Lucas says checking if they know now.

"You got lots of family there?" Dustin says

"Bite me!" Lucas responds. "Think about it" Lucas says turning back to Marley and Mike "that would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy."

"Why she went like" Dustin said while doing the same expression Marley hit him up the back of the head. Lucas ignored her and Dustin and continues to talk "Shes an escapee at this point, she's probably a psycho."